Jon Gruden and Mark Davis

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":3t2bmxjr said:
Mark actually makes big effort for that hairdo, he travels to a Palm Springs barber regularly for just his cut. Now that's effort! Mark is an unusual dude, he is slowly crawling Raiders' out of the hole dug by that genius father of his.

https://www.businessinsider.com/raiders ... van-2017-1

That Genius father of his won Super Bowls, and Lawsuits against the NFL along telling everyone I am doing it my way and did it over and over again. He was the major reason the AFL and NFL merged also.

Chapow

Reaction score
Maulbert":19uw0bl7 said:
Chapow":19uw0bl7 said:
How on earth does a grown man have that hair cut?

The insane thing is he travels 500 miles for that haircut.

This is a link to the story, it has an F-bomb in it's title so I masked it.

Holy hell. That is both one of the funniest things and one of the saddest things I've ever read.

At this point I'd be more surprised if he didn't have tea parties consisting of no one but himself and a few dead bodies in his dungeon than if he did.

nanomoz

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":wxyg7dzf said:
That's a nice sweater. What color would you call that? :lol:

Albino foreskin.

Ilinoiseyhawk

Reaction score
Mark is proving to be even more eccentric than his pops. I remember some interview (written) where he was asked about his haircut. He responded that he knew people made fun of it but he didn't care because he liked it. I thought he was going to get offended by the question or truly act oblivious. Nope, he seems self-aware of his appearance.

I think that, and driving around in that old van, point more towards a guy just doesn't like change unless it's forced upon him. Nothing wrong with it...but nothing right with it, either..