Jimmy Graham "They 'grab and hold as much as you can"

brimsalabim

Reaction score
HawkinNY":1mrca2an said:
I also love in that interview Graham said he likes to hit. I laughed so hard at that. Likes to hit....hahah

yes it seems much like Denver's Thomas that Graham too failed to understand that the difference between being hit by most DB's and being hit by a Hawk DB is comparative to the difference between being clipped by a smart car in a parking lot or being t boned by a peterbuilt at a highway intersection. Even if you manage to walk away from the impact you aren't going to get it out of your mind.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Anyone knows what we do defensively to shut down most very good TEs? Is it all about the pressure on the QB or is it more our Linebackers/Kam Chancellor?
Thomas (Denver), Graham (NO), Davis (SF) : All of these guys struggled a lot against us last season in the playoffs and even the Regular season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think a fair part of it is most tight ends around the league are simply used to not being contested much on their route running due to their natural size. You see how well that works out with a tall weakling like Jimmy Graham against defenders who don't give a crap how big you are, or how good you think you are. "I'm Jimmy" sure intimidates us. :lol:

Laloosh

Reaction score
watertaco":13hy9bo2 said:
We got ours before you did. Remember? You'll sink back to irrelevancy, while the Saints will just continue to win. Except, when you guys go 7-9 this year, you wont win the division. And if you do win it with 7-9, congrats. You'll come to the dome and get blown out.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

Lol, better hope the 'aints are playing that 7-9 team. They don't have a very good playoff record against a 7-9 Seahawks team. What a gigantic vag, this guy is.

nsport

Reaction score
I needed a good laugh today. The obvious "let's stir the pot" threads are actually kind of funny to read. Why would anyone who is not a Seahawks fan come in here and not give the Hawks credit for their defensive philosophy and accomplishments - not only have they had a remarkable defense the past couple years, but also their offensive prowess in the Super Bowl was nothing short of inspiring? We absolutely destroyed Peyton Manning's team - not just Manning, the whole freakin' team. We dominantly have beaten the elite teams in this league - and when we lose they're very close games. We have consistently beaten the Saints no problem - so the OP and Saints support is pretty delusional from my point of view. Jimmy Graham is a good young receiver, but clearly not a good matchup against the vaunted Seahawks defense. Go home Taco.