Jimmy Graham "They 'grab and hold as much as you can"

seadoc30

Reaction score
Awww, Jimmy crying again? Someone give Jimmy a lollipop. No crying Jimmy.

Happy

Reaction score
watertaco":16j5bbhw said:
We got ours before you did. Remember? You'll sink back to irrelevancy, while the Saints will just continue to win. Except, when you guys go 7-9 this year, you wont win the division. And if you do win it with 7-9, congrats. You'll come to the dome and get blown out.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.

Please continue crying. So delicious!

drdiags

Reaction score
I like the "Team everyone hates!". Boo hoo, nobody likes us. I think that taco time guy is some 12 yr old trying out mama jokes. It probably matters to some I will admit, since you see folks posting about how others see the Seahawks but until jackhole fans get a say in who goes into the HOF or playoffs, it does not matter.

Happy for the Saints shedding the early loser label that haunted them. Who knows which teams have had their "15 minutes of fame"?

It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
watertaco":3f26c80e said:
FlyingGreg":3f26c80e said:
Graham is such a finesse guy. We showed the blue print on him...get in his face and get physical and he folds his little Boy Scout tent and goes home.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Earl Thomas literally kangaroo-kicked Kimmy to make him drop a sure first down. I guess little Earl isn't good enough to play the game fairly. Maybe the Saints should have kicked Percy too. Also, we laid the wood on you guys too. As noticed when Bush leveled Tate and Harvin.

CANHawk":3f26c80e said:
Sounds like "I'm Jimmy" doesn't really understand the rules...

Do you have any understanding of the game of football? You're not allowed to hold a receiver past five yards. Yet Wagner and Wright held onto him like scared little girls the entire game. Why the refs did not call this, I don't know. But the Saints aren't the only people who complain about your blatant holding. What's even more ironic is when Sherman held onto Lance Moore one play, Lance pushes off to get the prick off of him, and the 13th man calls him for PI. How do you explain that?

Looks like AlaskaSaintsfan has a new "personality". Your tears are delicious dude!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
My hatred for the stupidity of the saints and their fans is reaching San Fran territory... oh nos.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
watertaco":3d2fdw6s said:
Smelly McUgly":3d2fdw6s said:
How does a 6'7, 240+ pound guy cry so much?

Oh, he must have learned from the crying Saints fan right above me. Now, now, Saints fan, I know you think you know dirty play because your team headhunts for cash on the directions of Sean Payton, but you don't.

This coming from the most hated team in the nation? LOL.

You know how many headbutts Chancellor has delivered to people? Yet not a peep from you guys.

Must be the PEDs.
Well IF it is indeed "PEDs", then I suggest you quit using them, as it's screwing your perception up.
As for the non-calls by the Refs, that's because they won't flag a play if it's NOT ILLEGAL, period.
All you're pissing and moaning about the rules, unless they favor YOUR Taints, then it's perfectly fine eh?
Kimmy is a sniveler, just like some of his fans.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Is this a Saints Players/Fans reaction to getting booted from the playoffs twice by Seattle thread?

Saints Fans/Jimmies
A_crying_baby__1540861a.jpg

Seattle's Players/12s
Abc 2020 smoking baby 110906 wg

bellingerga

Reaction score
watertaco":2v0q590d said:
Smelly McUgly":2v0q590d said:
How does a 6'7, 240+ pound guy cry so much?

Oh, he must have learned from the crying Saints fan right above me. Now, now, Saints fan, I know you think you know dirty play because your team headhunts for cash on the directions of Sean Payton, but you don't.

This coming from the most hated team in the nation? LOL.

You know how many headbutts Chancellor has delivered to people? Yet not a peep from you guys.

Must be the PEDs.

delusional, crybaby saints fan who just can't admit his team is soft.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Watertaco/alaskasaintsfan fan's posts are just as soft as "I'm Jimmy" Graham! 8)

CANHawk

Reaction score
Teqneek":2ioopxp7 said:
watertaco":2ioopxp7 said:
FlyingGreg":2ioopxp7 said:
Graham is such a finesse guy. We showed the blue print on him...get in his face and get physical and he folds his little Boy Scout tent and goes home.

Earl Thomas literally kangaroo-kicked Kimmy to make him drop a sure first down. I guess little Earl isn't good enough to play the game fairly. Maybe the Saints should have kicked Percy too. Also, we laid the wood on you guys too. As noticed when Bush leveled Tate and Harvin.

CANHawk":2ioopxp7 said:

Do you have any understanding of the game of football? You're not allowed to hold a receiver past five yards. Yet Wagner and Wright held onto him like scared little girls the entire game. Why the refs did not call this, I don't know. But the Saints aren't the only people who complain about your blatant holding. What's even more ironic is when Sherman held onto Lance Moore one play, Lance pushes off to get the prick off of him, and the 13th man calls him for PI. How do you explain that?

Thanks, you proved our point you DON'T know the rules of the game of football.

You can smack, grab, push, hand battle and various other attributes to playing defensive back so long as you dont take the receiver off his route, or impede the catch without making a play for the ball at the same time.

Seriously, if you can't use facts; Then present them in some way to make your argument valid, you probably shouldn't be mocking the "literacy" rate of Washington, since you; clearly can't read the NFL rule book that is publicly posted.

You'll also have to show me those "Kam headbutts" Lemme guess, now how we hit is illegal too huh?

All in all probably the least classy Saints fan I've encounter.. Not exactly sure how you feel that hit on Graham was a "kick". But keep grasping at straws... You guys laid the wood on us? Is that why you still lost. YOu do have your own message board right?
And once the qb is out of the pocket, you pretty much have free reign to beat the shit out of the receiver until the ball is thrown as the qb is technically a runner and those receivers; blockers. You can hit blockers.

You came to the wrong yard if you want to carry on that way troll boy. Maybe go talk some shit to a packers board...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
watertaco":393drroh said:
FlyingGreg":393drroh said:

CANHawk":393drroh said:

Show me multiple videos of it happening or you're just a whiny little beotch.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I'm not going to be naïve about the whole thing. Our team/secondary really does push the limits regarding holding/PIs. It's not like he's the only one who's said something/complained about it. There have been a lot of other players, coaches, media, etc. Our team won the SB. It's not like we paid the refs not to make calls. So whatever, but yeah let's not fool ourselves that the Seahawks aren't pushing the limits. It's like Miami's flopping. If you're a fan of Miami, you accept it. If you're not, you call it VS. Same goes with the Seahawks "physical" play.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Wow. Seeing a little extremist reactions here to this Taco dude. I suggest you all take it with a grain of salt. He has his panties in a wad because he obviously can't understand that our Saints simply got beat. The Hawks play a very aggressive defense because they can. The Saints did the same thing in 2009-10 when they won their first Super Bowl. Suck it up and move on, Taco. What comes around goes around in the NFL.

As for the bogus bounty claims, I will gladly set any of t you uninformed straight in the NFL Forum where that discussion belongs.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2852rqni said:
I'm not going to be naïve about the whole thing. Our team/secondary really does push the limits regarding holding/PIs. It's not like he's the only one who's said something/complained about it. There have been a lot of other players, coaches, media, etc. Our team won the SB. It's not like we paid the refs not to make calls. So whatever, but yeah let's not fool ourselves that the Seahawks aren't pushing the limits. It's like Miami's flopping. If you're a fan of Miami, you accept it. If you're not, you call it VS. Same goes with the Seahawks "physical" play.

This! Exactly. Good post, Zag. That's what I was wanting to say but it is better served coming from a Hawks fan.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Jimmy Graham is seriously a sore loser. He and Kaepernick should start their own team of pompous overrated players.

Jville

Reaction score
When I read thru this thread, I had to stop and check what forum I am on.

Really immature and ugly posts.

Some of you must have fallen out of the smack shack.