Status
Not open for further replies.

rlkats

Reaction score
TAB420":24y54dug said:
Marvin49":24y54dug said:
chris98251":24y54dug said:
TAB420":24y54dug said:
Trolling? I'm a Seahawk fan on a Seahawk board. You're a Niner fan on a Seahawk board. Talking shit about the Niners isn't called Trolling here. It's called Monday.

TAB's they are back 3 wins and they think they have the right to call everything theirs again, even a Seahawks Board....

Oh the come up pence will be sweet here shortly.

WTF are you talking about? lol.

We aren't claiming ANYTHING as our own. Dude posted just a number to elicit reaction. It did. Then he acts all innocent like that wasn't his intent.

That's the definition of trolling.

If he'd just said "Jimmy sucks", there would be no conversation. This is and will always be a Seahawks board and we are guests and respect that, but if someone flat lies about their intention, I'm gonna call them on it.

Peace.
So there's really no need to post in this section anymore. We can just show up once a week and Marve can tell us all what we're thinking or really ment. I posted an article and continued to post Jimmy's QBR 2/3 weeks I was home. Show me where I said one negative about Jimmy? Show some respect...you're not in your house.

Tab. Here is a quote from you in the same page. You state Jimmy being an inferior QB. Saying a QB is inferior is not exactly a positive thing. Soooooooo does this count as a negative thing?

Thanks for the permission. And, your little wiseass remark about not evolving, I would expect no less from your fan base. If you don't want to hear about your inferior QB, go visit the Vagzone.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":3jlc95eb said:
SoulfishHawk":3jlc95eb said:
Luckily, some of the other Niners fans that come on here are pretty cool and just wanna' talk football. Some good ribbing back and forth is cool.

I agree. Most are thicker skinned and not so easily Triggered.

Requires much more than you to be “triggered”. Lol. I simply stated what it was. I didn’t even say there was anything wrong with being a Troll. It’s a free country and this is a Seahawk site.

Just don’t show me eggs and say it’s bacon. Come on. Be real.

I got no problem with ribbing. In fact I expect it, but don’t act like you are all innocent and we are just sensitive. Be honest. That’s all.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Marvin49":2u4r4m5w said:
TAB420":2u4r4m5w said:
SoulfishHawk":2u4r4m5w said:
Luckily, some of the other Niners fans that come on here are pretty cool and just wanna' talk football. Some good ribbing back and forth is cool.

Requires much more than you to be “triggered”. Lol. I simply stated what it was. I didn’t even say there was anything wrong with being a Troll. It’s a free country and this is a Seahawk site.

I got no problem with ribbing. In fact I expect it, but don’t act like you are all innocent and we are just sensitive. Be honest. That’s all.

Ya Annie don't be so sensitive

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1osdk020 said:

I got no issue with that. I don’t really even have much of an issue with trolling. Just be honest, that’s all. If I am taking a shot at the Seahawks, I’m not gonna act like I wasn’t and ya’ll are just sensitive. Lol.

Just be real.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2w9bzikw said:
Come on Rings. Your stadium is half full of "faithful" until the team starts winning. Bandwagon crap happens with most franchises. We fill our stadium even when we suck. That being said, there are certainly a lot of newer fans who magically jumped on, I call them "12s" :lol:
I'm pretty sure those manses are rich jerks who outbid normal people for ticket licenses and hang out in the stadium restaurants with their hipster friends, and probably know nothing about American football.

I can't fathom how these special little snowflakes can't handle a little direct sunlight. Wear a wide-brimmed hat ffs. The whining from pampered 49ers fans when Levi's was finished was so funny. Packer fans sit out in sub-zero weather without a shirt, but 90 degrees is too much for the Santa Clara hipsters. #classwarfare.

Giedi

Reaction score
toffee":oevt81ui said:
chris98251":oevt81ui said:
toffee":oevt81ui said:
Make no mistake, GQ is still way ahead of Mullens, GQ is THE franchise QB that Jeb York paid to lead the franchise to promised land. If Shanny can't utilize GQ's unique skill sets, he is a goner. HCs are a dime a dozen, franchise QBs are treasures.
Tell me when they get a Franchise QB there, Jimmy Grab a Ho has done what so far to enshrine him in that position?
when you have mortgage payment on the new stadium, revenue triumphs? GQ fills the seats with his popularity with SF people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good points. It's a small sample size but an overall record of 11-2 I think is a good indicator of potentially him being a good QB. It could be that he got lucky, that the defense is the one that won the game, or the other team just basically stank more than Jimmy's team. But I agree that Jimmy hasn't proven anything until he's beat some good NFL teams, vs maybe getting some lucky wins against some NFL bottom feeders.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Giedi":ihv6utw3 said:
toffee":ihv6utw3 said:
chris98251":ihv6utw3 said:
toffee":ihv6utw3 said:
Make no mistake, GQ is still way ahead of Mullens, GQ is THE franchise QB that Jeb York paid to lead the franchise to promised land. If Shanny can't utilize GQ's unique skill sets, he is a goner. HCs are a dime a dozen, franchise QBs are treasures.
Tell me when they get a Franchise QB there, Jimmy Grab a Ho has done what so far to enshrine him in that position?
when you have mortgage payment on the new stadium, revenue triumphs? GQ fills the seats with his popularity with SF people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good points. It's a small sample size but an overall record of 11-2 I think is a good indicator of potentially him being a good QB. It could be that he got lucky, that the defense is the one that won the game, or the other team just basically stank more than Jimmy's team. But I agree that Jimmy hasn't proven anything until he's beat some good NFL teams, vs maybe getting some lucky wins against some NFL bottom feeders.
He's not going to be good this year, assuming he eventually goes on that trajectory. He just has not played enough games. Usually only elite athlete QBs, or Patrick Mahomes, can instantly set the league on fire in their first 20 games or so. I expect around an average season from him this year, with some ups and downs.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":j7hprvep said:
Come on man, we just saw our team literally hand a game away. We're gonna' be a tad grumpy :irishdrinkers:

LOL. Fair.

Niners tried really hard too but Steelers were too incompetent to take it. :D I mean FIVE turnovers. FIVE. 3 of them were fumbles inside the Steelers 15. The Niners should have won by like 15-20 pts but instead they damn near lost to a team they'd dominated.

Marvin49

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":33pefpuu said:
SoulfishHawk":33pefpuu said:
Come on Rings. Your stadium is half full of "faithful" until the team starts winning. Bandwagon crap happens with most franchises. We fill our stadium even when we suck. That being said, there are certainly a lot of newer fans who magically jumped on, I call them "12s" :lol:
I'm pretty sure those manses are rich jerks who outbid normal people for ticket licenses and hang out in the stadium restaurants with their hipster friends, and probably know nothing about American football.

I can't fathom how these special little snowflakes can't handle a little direct sunlight. Wear a wide-brimmed hat ffs. The whining from pampered 49ers fans when Levi's was finished was so funny. Packer fans sit out in sub-zero weather without a shirt, but 90 degrees is too much for the Santa Clara hipsters. #classwarfare.

Additionally, when I got my season tix i looked into where the sun would be because Candlestick had the exact same issue. Diff being that Candlestick is the coldest place in the entire Bay Area.

I knew what sections I wanted when I purchased so I knew I'd be in the shade by kickoff. :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
3 inside the 15? Ouch. Yeah, that's hard to overcome for sure.
Funny you mention the domination thing. Hawks did the exact same thing against the Squeelers, dominated the game, but handed them 14 points on 2 fumbles. One of them, they had a "drive" of 3 yards to score and make it a game at the end. The strange thing was that the back up looked a lot better than Ben did. I didn't see that coming at all.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3m5hl9ng said:
3 inside the 15? Ouch. Yeah, that's hard to overcome for sure.
Funny you mention the domination thing. Hawks did the exact same thing against the Squeelers, dominated the game, but handed them 14 points on 2 fumbles. One of them, they had a "drive" of 3 yards to score and make it a game at the end. The strange thing was that the back up looked a lot better than Ben did. I didn't see that coming at all.

Rudolph looked BAD against SF. My guess is he played well against Seattle because it was that quick in game change and the D had prepared for Ben. You know how that works. A guy comes in off the bench and looks great, then starts the next week with a team that prepares for him and looks bad.

His numbers are REALLY deceiving. He had one great pass to Smith-Schuster who then outran the safety and LB for a long score. He then hit another guy for a TD right after Witherspoon left the game and Verrett was woefully unprepared after the 2 year layoff. Verrett didn't play another down.

Outside of those two plays he as 12-25 for 59 yards and an INT.

At the half, the 49ers had out gained the Steelers 206 to 76, had already had 4 of their 5 turnovers, and were down 6-3. At one point in the third it was almost 300 yards to 90.

The Steelers are BAD on offense. Really bad.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, surprisingly bad. And they were WITH Ben too. And the tackling for the Steelers, they look like a shell of what they usually are as a defense.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3q5e6v4z said:
No doubt, surprisingly bad. And they were WITH Ben too. And the tackling for the Steelers, they look like a shell of what they usually are as a defense.

You mean this isn't ideal tackling? :D

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFLRT/status/1175880781903929344[/tweet]

Funny part is thats actually Mikah Fitzpatick.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Washington49er":dq3itx4r said:
Marvin49":dq3itx4r said:
TAB420":dq3itx4r said:
SoulfishHawk":dq3itx4r said:

Ya Annie don't be so sensitive
Okay...puddin.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":3qttm9lg said:
TAB420":3qttm9lg said:
Thanks for the permission. And, your little wiseass remark about not evolving, I would expect no less from your fan base. If you don't want to hear about your inferior QB, go visit the Vagzone.

Right....but you didn't do anything but post his QBR and it was all us sensitive Niner fans who reacted.

BS.

You hit the target you were aiming for which was why you didn't post the QBR from last week until you had a low QBR to post with it. You think we don't know what yer doin? Please.

Thread is about Jimmys performance, and it was outstanding. You can quote a number all you want. I'll post these....

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF_Jeff/status/1175918896106225664[/tweet]

This one is from a notorious Niner hater, Tim Kawakami.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheAthleticSF/status/1175972524238065666[/tweet]

Yet another Niner hater.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/grantcohn/status/1175912840810467329[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/1176034791466004480[/tweet]

We aren't making it up bro. Anyone who watched the game could see it. I think my favorite part of your post tho is the part where you take a swing at the entire fanbase and then finish it with "go back to the vagzone". LOL.

Pot? Kettle? Really?[/quote

That was my favorite part also. Look at us agreeing.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":a355rpow said:
SoulfishHawk":a355rpow said:

I got no issue with that. I don’t really even have much of an issue with trolling. Just be honest, that’s all. If I am taking a shot at the Seahawks, I’m not gonna act like I wasn’t and ya’ll are just sensitive. Lol.

Just be real.
I could careless rather you have issues with that. But it's been fun living in your head.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":19rla5ql said:
Marvin49":19rla5ql said:
SoulfishHawk":19rla5ql said:

Just be real.
I could careless rather you have issues with that. But it's been fun living in your head.

You could? Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts