Not open for further replies.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
TAB420":1dt3ogox said:
Marvin49":1dt3ogox said:
TAB420":1dt3ogox said:
94Smith":1dt3ogox said:
https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb/2019

Top 10 DVOA, coming off an ACL, in his 13th start? I'll take it.

That's the beauty of this. No one said he isn't playing good...or bad for that matter.

M'Kay.

"If you don't want to hear about your inferior QB, go visit the Vagzone."

-TAB420
And that was posted at or around page 5 (because you wouldn't shut up about it). Up until that point, nothing was said. Sorry Marv, Take this vajacial as a peace offering. Maybe that will help with your sensitivity.

Now, would you like me to prove through stats, (you seem to hate those) how Jimmy is inferior to Russell Wilson?
+10 for saying vajacial, a word I didn't know existed. :2thumbs:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2td88e60 said:
SoulfishHawk":2td88e60 said:
Dang it, you make a good point :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:2thumbs:

LET IT BE KNOWN: If and when a 9ers fan shows up and argues that JG is better than Wilson, as 9ers fans, at a minimum Marvin, 94Smith, Washington49er and I all think that person is dumb. :lol:
Mfer you better include me on that list. Just because Sportshemorrhoid is illiterate doesn't mean I think Jimmy G is some flawless god.

... But I WILL say that right now this very moment that Patrick Mahomes is better than Wilson, and every QB in the entire league for two years running, limited work be damned. He is not only on a record setting pace, he's maintaining it. And this is just stats. Looking at the film tells and even more dramatic story. The dude is arguably the most physically gifted QB in NFL history. He's up there with Elway and Favre in terms of physical talent, and he's not a meathead idiot either.

Even if Shanahan and Lynch win a Super Bowl, even if they win two, I won't forgive them for passing on Mahomes, who was OBVIOUSLY the best QB in the draft that year and it wasn't close.

SF49r

Reaction score
Wilson would probably look better than Mahomes if you switched both of their offensive coaching staffs and talent.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SF49r":11ilokdf said:
Wilson would probably look better than Mahomes if you switched both of their offensive coaching staffs and talent.
Yeah if you switched Wilson's actual talent with Mahomes' actual talent, sure.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SF49r":3q3xwbjt said:
Sorry meant the talent of their supporting cast
I know.

Alex Smith had that same offensive coaching staff and team. They are great because of Mahomes. And please, youre telling me Jimmy Graham, Marshawn Lynch, Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, Max Unger, Lockette, etc, aren't talent?

Wilson is great. Maybe might even be HoF (if he gets an MVP and maybe leads the league in some important stats a couple more times, he's definitely going).

He won't be the GOAT.

Mahomes might, if he turns this production into Super Bowl wins.

SF49r

Reaction score
All I'm saying is if you paired Wilson with an offensive genius like Andy Reid, he would be regarded as the best QB like Mahomes. And its amazing that Wilson is still top 5 with the shit-show OC's he had with Seattle. Mahomes is great not putting him down I just think Wilson is a superior QB to him while being held back by bad playcallers.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SF49r":2edkcy8y said:
All I'm saying is if you paired Wilson with an offensive genius like Andy Reid, he would be regarded as the best QB like Mahomes. And its amazing that Wilson is still top 5 with the shit-show OC's he had with Seattle. Mahomes is great not putting him down I just think Wilson is a superior QB to him while being held back by bad playcallers.
Can't say I agree. Mahomes is better at quick rhythm passing and less dependent on scrambling until the secondary breaks down (i.e., Mahomes is a better pocket passer, because he's always had to be due to being merely above average as a scrambling QB), he has a stronger arm, slightly better arm talent (in terms of throwing off his spot or at awkward angles), and better at throwing with a huge fatty in his face trying to take him down.

Again, not saying Wilson isn't great. But Mahomes is in year three.

Look, man, I'm not trying to be a contrarian or toot my own horn, but I called his MVP before he was drafted on the official 49ers board before I got banned. The dude is simply on another level. I'm thinking he'll have two or three MVPs by the time he reaches Wilson's experience. Go ahead and bookmark this quote, too.

SF49r

Reaction score
I wanted us to draft Mahomes but it seemed kind of crazy at #3 overall at the time considering he was regarded as a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I thought he was the best QB in the draft and was going to be the dark horse QB of the draft while everyone had a hard-on for Watson or Trubisky.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":5dldt821 said:
Washington49er":5dldt821 said:
94Smith":5dldt821 said:
You don't need stats to prove Jimmy G is inferior to Russell Wilson. Wilson is awesome . Jimmy is just the best quarterback we've had since Jeff Garcia.

How can you even make a comparison, RW has been playing much longer. It would be like saying Mahomes is better than RW because of what he's done in two seasons.

Only time will tell who the better QB is. And what do you base it on, stats, wins, records? Personally stats and records mean zero.

Well Wilson was winning his Rookie Season without the benefit of holding Brady's Vibrator for a three or so seasons, so this inexperience overture is not really valid.

You're like talking to a wall.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
SF49r":34ojmax1 said:
I wanted us to draft Mahomes but it seemed kind of crazy at #3 overall at the time considering he was regarded as a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I thought he was the best QB in the draft and was going to be the dark horse QB of the draft while everyone had a hard-on for Watson or Trubisky.

I can see the reasoning for that, Why take a chance when you could already have your future QB1.

SF49r

Reaction score
TAB420":1dmsrwb9 said:
SF49r":1dmsrwb9 said:

I can see the reasoning for that, Why take a chance when you could already have your future QB1.
This was before the Jimmy G trade

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":2usjo5or said:
chris98251":2usjo5or said:
Washington49er":2usjo5or said:
94Smith":2usjo5or said:
You don't need stats to prove Jimmy G is inferior to Russell Wilson. Wilson is awesome . Jimmy is just the best quarterback we've had since Jeff Garcia.

How can you even make a comparison, RW has been playing much longer. It would be like saying Mahomes is better than RW because of what he's done in two seasons.

Only time will tell who the better QB is. And what do you base it on, stats, wins, records? Personally stats and records mean zero.

Well Wilson was winning his Rookie Season without the benefit of holding Brady's Vibrator for a three or so seasons, so this inexperience overture is not really valid.

Can't take the heat leave and go to your teams board, your a troll in the first degree and bring nothing here, no smack, no facts, no insight, your the worst of the 49ers posters and it's not even close. The ones here can hold a conversation and at least debate, only thing you can do is ad master to that.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":3nf1nuac said:
Washington49er":3nf1nuac said:
chris98251":3nf1nuac said:
Washington49er":3nf1nuac said:

Can't take the heat leave and go to your teams board, your a troll in the first degree and bring nothing here, no smack, no facts, no insight, your the worst of the 49ers posters and it's not even close. The ones here can hold a conversation and at least debate, only thing you can do is ad master to that.

No you're just not worthy of my conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts