Kind of like you calling me puddin when I started it...lol

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Washington49er":2msk0ajq said:
TAB420":2msk0ajq said:
You just can't let it go, can you? It was about Jimmy having a horrible practice. Butthurt niner fans got their feelers hurt and turn it into a triggered bitch fest that ended with you guys gargling on Jimmy's sack. What's next? A debate on how much better Kaep is than Wilson? Oh wait, we already had that discussion. If you want to hold on to your one game better than us theory, knock yourself out. Or, we could just compare our QB1's against each other head-to-head. Let's start with SB wins...nope can't do that. Let's start with SB appearances... nope, again. Playoff wins, playoff appearances, Division wins, a winning season, maybe we just start with a full season as a starter. Nope, no help their either. Tell me again about your QB who walks on water. You know I'm just giving you a hard time because I have been having this debate for years with Niner fans. Jimmy could end up being a great QB. But util then, relax.

Whatever makes you feel better "puddin". Funny a Hawk fan talking about the past not the present. I thought that was taboo around here.
I've been a Hawk fan since 85. There has been a lot of bad seasons. I have no problem with talking about them. Kind of like the Niner's quest for 6. It makes the team who they are today, nothing wrong with that,

Washington49er

Reaction score
TAB420":2zm5bnq9 said:
Washington49er":2zm5bnq9 said:
TAB420":2zm5bnq9 said:
You just can't let it go, can you? It was about Jimmy having a horrible practice. Butthurt niner fans got their feelers hurt and turn it into a triggered bitch fest that ended with you guys gargling on Jimmy's sack. What's next? A debate on how much better Kaep is than Wilson? Oh wait, we already had that discussion. If you want to hold on to your one game better than us theory, knock yourself out. Or, we could just compare our QB1's against each other head-to-head. Let's start with SB wins...nope can't do that. Let's start with SB appearances... nope, again. Playoff wins, playoff appearances, Division wins, a winning season, maybe we just start with a full season as a starter. Nope, no help their either. Tell me again about your QB who walks on water. You know I'm just giving you a hard time because I have been having this debate for years with Niner fans. Jimmy could end up being a great QB. But util then, relax.

Whatever makes you feel better "puddin". Funny a Hawk fan talking about the past not the present. I thought that was taboo around here.
I've been a Hawk fan since 85. There has been a lot of bad seasons. I have no problem with talking about them. Kind of like the Niner's quest for 6. It makes the team who they are today, nothing wrong with that,

That's all well and good but you're still missing our point. QB stats mean jack sh*t.

You failed to post Jimmy Gs QB rating after the Cincinnati game, like Marv said you waited for a lower rating to post. Maybe it was like I said to make yourself feel better about the loss maybe not. Either way its like when someone gets caught in a lie, sometimes its better to just own than to continue to defend it.

I'll stop with that.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":1nl1h2q6 said:

Oh, and to address this "By the way RWs stats were way better than Bridgewaters." You do realize this topic is about individual QB play...right? You seem to have a hard time with this. The Niner's as a team played better than the Seahawks. Their QB did not. And, since this post was about QB play, well I think you can figure the rest out.

That.

Right there.

THAT'S the point.

What are you basing that on? Stats, right?

He had a better game because he threw the ball 50 times when they were getting blown out, got 400 yards and didn't throw a pick?

I'm not saying Jimmy was better because I didn't see the Seahawks game...and THAT'S THE POINT.

What you are not grasping and what everyone not rooting for the team from the pacific northwest is trying to tell you is that the stats are not reflective of the performance. Its that simple.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wow I have not seen this many 49ers fans here since Elvis Grbac and Jim Drunkenmiller were going to lead them to the promised land.

Their stats didn't look the greatest either :)

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":30ztlvpo said:
Wow I have not seen this many 49ers fans here since Elvis Grbac and Jim Drunkenmiller were going to lead them to the promised land.

1) I dare you to find anyone who said that.
2) This ain't about the promise land. Its about a dude trolling by posting a QBR with zero context in a game where anyone watching viewed it as one of the best games by the very QB the poster was attempting to insult.

Niners have a long, long way to go. Jimmy was really good on sunday. Both can be equally true.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":224w5ez9 said:
chris98251":224w5ez9 said:

2) This ain't about the promise land. Its about a dude trolling by posting a QBR with zero context in a game where anyone watching viewed it as one of the best games by the very QB the poster was attempting to insult.

Niners have a long, long way to go. Jimmy was really good on sunday. Both can be equally true.

Not going to go back and look at years gone by, but I do think we have a bunch of people here that remember the trolling and quest for 6 and how we were just lucky and that we will be shown our rightful place in the division etc, etc, etc.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":42c64ro7 said:
chris98251":42c64ro7 said:

Trolling? I'm a Seahawk fan on a Seahawk board. You're a Niner fan on a Seahawk board. Talking shit about the Niners isn't called Trolling here. It's called Monday.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TAB420":2768rzpr said:
Marvin49":2768rzpr said:
chris98251":2768rzpr said:

Trolling? I'm a Seahawk fan on a Seahawk board. You're a Niner fan on a Seahawk board. Talking shit about the Niners isn't called Trolling here. It's called Monday.

Respective fandom has nothing to do with it.

Trolling is posting for the purpose of eliciting a negative reaction. That’s all you did. No biggy, but don’t pretend you didn’t. “I just posted a number and you sensitive guys got all pissy”. Please. You knew exactly what you were doing. That’s why you didn’t post the number last week.

Mind you, there ain’t no problem with trolling, but at least be honest about it.

Talking shit? I’d expect no less and far better posters than you do so all the time.

Just don’t pretend this reaction wasn’t the intent. Just be honest. It’s obvious already.

chris98251

Reaction score
TAB420":3i4s7fmo said:
Marvin49":3i4s7fmo said:
chris98251":3i4s7fmo said:

TAB's they are back 3 wins and they think they have the right to call everything theirs again, even a Seahawks Board....

Oh the come up pence will be sweet here shortly.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
chris98251":mpeo0fhk said:

There looks to be like 5 49er fans in this thread, which is about the average in all of the 49er threads. There's just a guy who became a Seahawk fan in 2013 (hence why he joined the most popular Seahawks forum in 2014) who is putting some sand in people's vaginas because they know he's lying about being a Seahawk fan since 85. Dude probably is one of those guys who wore a hat once in a while but didn't know more than two players on the roster until 2013.

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":7rhrs0m4 said:
TAB420":7rhrs0m4 said:
Marvin49":7rhrs0m4 said:
chris98251":7rhrs0m4 said:

TAB's they are back 3 wins and they think they have the right to call everything theirs again, even a Seahawks Board....

WTF are you talking about? lol.

We aren't claiming ANYTHING as our own. Dude posted just a number to elicit reaction. It did. Then he acts all innocent like that wasn't his intent.

That's the definition of trolling.

If he'd just said "Jimmy sucks", there would be no conversation. This is and will always be a Seahawks board and we are guests and respect that, but if someone flat lies about their intention, I'm gonna call them on it.

Peace.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Come on Rings. Your stadium is half full of "faithful" until the team starts winning. Bandwagon crap happens with most franchises. We fill our stadium even when we suck. That being said, there are certainly a lot of newer fans who magically jumped on, I call them "12s" :lol:

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":ap85c0ph said:
chris98251":ap85c0ph said:
TAB420":ap85c0ph said:
Marvin49":ap85c0ph said:

WTF are you talking about? lol.

We aren't claiming ANYTHING as our own. Dude posted just a number to elicit reaction. It did. Then he acts all innocent like that wasn't his intent.

That's the definition of trolling.

If he'd just said "Jimmy sucks", there would be no conversation. This is and will always be a Seahawks board and we are guests and respect that, but if someone flat lies about their intention, I'm gonna call them on it.

Peace.
So there's really no need to post in this section anymore. We can just show up once a week and Marve can tell us all what we're thinking or really ment. I posted an article and continued to post Jimmy's QBR 2/3 weeks I was home. Show me where I said one negative about Jimmy? Show some respect...you're not in your house.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Luckily, some of the other Niners fans that come on here are pretty cool and just wanna' talk football. Some good ribbing back and forth is cool.

Washington49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2jwma8ef said:
Come on Rings. Your stadium is half full of "faithful" until the team starts winning. Bandwagon crap happens with most franchises. We fill our stadium even when we suck. That being said, there are certainly a lot of newer fans who magically jumped on, I call them "12s" :lol:

Half full stadium b.s. again? That's your fallback, you all must be a lawyers with the way you like to redirect. I moved to Seattle area in 2006, you hardly saw a 12 flag, only the true diehard fans around. And I don't care how long you personally have been a fan, I'm talking about the nonexistent fans that didn't show up til 2012.

Have you been to Candlestick or Levi, especially Levi? There are huge corridors with a big screen TV everywhere, you can actually see the game, hear the crowd, etc. all while getting your food, beer or taking a piss.

There's 5 parking lots with huge tents in each, many people watch the game in those tents with opposing teams fans barbecueing and having a good time.

Sorry the Clink has zero tailgating unless you consider a bar next to the stadium or the ride over on the ferry tailgating.

The only place for all you twelves to actually get together is in the stadium.

OP
OP
TAB420

TAB420

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":l5ofa9yk said:
Luckily, some of the other Niners fans that come on here are pretty cool and just wanna' talk football. Some good ribbing back and forth is cool.

I agree. Most are thicker skinned and not so easily Triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.