Jamal Adams should just blitz every play, coaches go!

Tokadub

Reaction score
Let's be honest here. Jamal Adams is not fitting into the Pete Carroll defense in Coverage.

Vs the Titans on one play he was basically standing directly behind Bobby Wagner and gave him a little tap on the butt... I'm not joking. He doesn't know where to be in this defense.

That play happened when I was sober, I'm not joking.

Also... why do you think Bobby Wagner tackled literally everything on the entire field 20 tackles???!!!!

Literally he was half our defense with this scheme and personell...

Because we DON'T HAVE KJ WRIGHT and we DO HAVE JAMAL ADAMS!

And... Flowers...

So I have 1 solution to this problem. Stop pretending Jamal Adams can help in the pass defense game! Put him in on the downs where we want to either rush or stuff the run or QB sneak!

Unfortunately we didn't sign KJ Wright so this is my only solution to not have a total trash defense ALL YEAR.

We can't have Bobby simultaneously playing EVERY Line Backer spot and Jamal Adam's role at once!!! That's literally what happened with his 20 tackles, that's insane!

I've never seen such insanity as the amount of field Bobby covered for our trash defense this game. Without Bobby Wagner we would of probably given up 700 yards no joke.

So like I said, I have 1 solution the coaches need to Utilize Jamal Adams EVERY SINGLE PLAY HE'S IN as he is about to kill someone and knock their heads off! (Basically 'The Water Boy')

He can't play 100% of plays in this style but maybe like 70% or something (maybe even less if we know they have a quick passing game).

It's on the coaches to design the defense around Jamal Adams who isn't quite a Line Backer, isn't quite a Safety... Is definitely not a DE...

So there is only 1 solution use Jamal in a way that it's powerful even if they know it's coming. If you can't figure that out we are done for this season.

sutz

Reaction score
He blitzed on the 60 yard Henry run. He blew his gap.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Same old story with these coaches: Overpay for a big-name free agent with limited specialized skills. Try to jam a square peg into a round hole over and over again until it ends badly.

I fear Adams has proven he isn’t gonna work here. But we’ll keep trying because we’re stubborn and kinda dumb.

cymatica

Reaction score
Tackles is one of those stats that can be good or bad. How many of those tackles were rb dump offs when playing soft zone? Rather see him force some incompletions over some of those tackles.