It's hate week. Ducks vs huskies.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1gxm6lby said:
Joey needs to get off miles hick and just admit that he sucks. Trying too hard to be impartial I think.
Well, if anyone knows something about making an average QB sound better than he is it would be Joey... :p

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I don't want to see Washington punt the ball again tonight. They need to just go for it on every 4th down. It's not like the field position is going to make a difference on whether Oregon scores or not. The only way the Ducks don't break 50 is if they take their foot off the gas in the second half.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":190nc4l5 said:
I don't want to see Washington punt the ball again tonight. They need to just go for it on every 4th down. It's not like the field position is going to make a difference on whether Oregon scores or not. The only way the Ducks don't break 50 is if they take their foot off the gas in the second half.

I'd agree except Miles looks to be a better punter than Pac-10 legend John Elway.

Looks like we might be able to entertain Kasen as a walk on, as opposed to the 3rd rder he was looking like just a couple years ago. Injury aside, his career @ U-Dub similar to that of Kearse's.

HawkWow

Reaction score
We supposedly have a hurricane bearing down on us. I wish it would get here and blow the dish off my roof before the start of the second half.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HawkWow":134aqvsw said:
We supposedly have a hurricane bearing down on us. I wish it would get here and blow the dish off my roof before the start of the second half.
I'm watching Nebraska @ Northwestern. It's refreshing to see a team in purple that actually plays well against ranked opponents.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I should flip around and see if the Northern Illinois Huskies are on today. Or maybe UConn.

Dayum...Oregon's ran 53 plays in that first half. What the.....?

CPHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":1a6zcbz7 said:
Jeeeez what a grab. Beautiful toss and catch.

That's the beauty of having a 6'5 WR. Something the Hawks need to find for Russ.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Other than John Ross, is there a single position on this offense that doesn't need to be upgraded next year?

HawkWow

Reaction score
CPHawk":sumsiep3 said:
HawkWow":sumsiep3 said:
Jeeeez what a grab. Beautiful toss and catch.

That's the beauty of having a 6'5 WR. Something the Hawks need to find for Russ.

For sure, but every team is after 6'5 receivers. We could have went after Benjamin, but Pete elected to go with the much smaller, more Ross-like Richardson. Anymore, hard to say what a Pete-type receiver actually is.

COOP!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
And Miles' penchant for carrying the ball in one hand away from his body comes back to bite him in the ass. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't fumbled it at least once a game the way he carries it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I've seen only a handful of QBs more complete than Marcus Mariota in all my years of worshiping college football. Why some see him as nothing more than "a system QB" is beyond my comprehension. I don't get it.

He may not win the Heisman, but there is no player in college football more valuable to an NFL team than Mariota, imo. I'd like to see him put on about 15 lbs and hope for him to be drafted into the AFC. .

I know I sound like a broken record JSea. But I've seen nothing from him this year that changes my opinion expressed last year. Great kid and I can't wait for him to exit Oregon.

I wish he could take Miles with him.