If there's any game on the schedule that worries me, it's next week!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I'd be a lot more worried about this game if it was being played in Tampa. But it's not. The Hawks will have to travel about 12+ hours to get to Munich, and the Bucs will have to travel about 11+ hours to get there. That's a complete equalizer for me. The Bucs are the "home" team, but they don't have the home advantage.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
As highly as I think of Brady(GOAT), he's nearing the end of his career whether he likes it or not. Brady has thrown for 2264 yards and only 9 TD's with a QBR of 49.2 (18th) this season whereas Geno has thrown for 1927 yards and 13 TD's with a QBR of 66.9(4th).

The Bucs are 5th in defensive DVOA but are 18th in offensive DVOA.

Although the game is in Munich they'll be there with plenty of time to acclimate, Pete knows how to get his teams prepared.

Even though the Bucs have beaten the Saints and Falcons where the Hawks lost to both, the Bucs have also recently lost to the Steelers and Panthers who are just plain bad. The Hawks have gotten better every week over good competition like recently the Chargers and Giants but the Bucs have feasted on two bottom feeders and defending champ in freefall over their last 4 games.

I like Seattle's chances here.

I hope that whatever else happens, Pete and Waldron make it clear that the only high knees etc can only be done to the lavatory and back.

Last edited:

Boohman14

Reaction score
Pete's teams when in the spotlight, usually shine. I expect a slow start much like today's game, but hopefully we can win the turnover battle and should win special teams portion of the game. We can't overlook anyone. We're a team full off rookies at key positions.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
I would rather the game be in Munich than Tampa, both teams played in the west yesterday so travel impact is the same and support will probably about even.

Glad I am in Europe when a west coast team is playing in Europe they should make it an evening game.

Last edited:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Scared of Tampa? You're kidding, right? They are straight up imploding. The win yesterday was not deserved.

I'm calling the Tampa game, and in fact, the next 4 games, the same way I've called the last 3. Wins by 10 points or greater.

Next games are Tampa, Raiders, Lambs and Panthers. If we can't go at LEAST 3-1 in this stretch, I'll eat my hat. Again. It survived the last 'hat eating prediction'. All 4 of these teams are imploding, or doing a reasonable impression of imploding.

I said 2 weeks ago that we're about to go on a roll. THIS is the roll.

If we can keep it up, and get solidly past the bye, and stay motivated - there is NO REASON this team cannot be 10-3 in a month. We beat the Cards how we SHOULD have beat them (after a slow start) if we were the team that I thought we were - and we are.

I'm not looking PAST Tampa. I'm saying we could destroy them. I hope TB12 wears one of his shirts with pictures of himself again. That would be sweet. Now let me go see if I can find the Bug-Eyed AR presser from after their ass kicking ;)

We kill Tampa. Book it. 10 points or more.

Last edited:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I think people are really underestimating how much the Hawks are supported across Europe. The London game was a perfect storm if superb team preperation (sleep patterns controlled during travel) and a very Seahawk heavy crowd. It was an easy victory in the end.

I'm much much happier this game is in Munich than in Tampa. I go to the European nfl games and the Seahawks always show up and you'd be hard pushed to see any Bucs shirts. It's more likely there will be more Pats fans than Bucs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
There's a massive Hawks fanbase in Germany. When we went out the London game vs. the Raiders, they were everywhere at the pre funk the night before.
I suspect this will be a tough game, I'm not buying the TB is a pushover, Brady is washed up etc. Nope, still gotta' lace em up, and TB is getting some Defensive guys back too. And honestly, how confident or overconfident fans are has no impact on the game. Pete will have them focused. Hawks by 7

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It's not really Tampa I fear. It's that of all the old "on the decline" QBs in the league, as was illustrated just yesterday, no single QB can still burn a team, all by himself like Tom Brady.

I hate the guy, but he proved just yesterday why he's still the GOAT, and that he earned that title.

Latest posts