If there's any game on the schedule that worries me, it's next week!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I like our chances against Tampa normally. I don't like it being overseas. I think Tampa winning this week helps us with the lambs, but it gives Tampa more incentive to beat us, with their weak ass division, they're poised to take the lead with a win possibly.

If we win the next game, it will mean a lot. This team wants it, I think we might, but it's definitely not ideal being so far away.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I like our chances against Tampa normally. I don't like it being overseas. I think Tampa winning this week helps us with the lambs, but it gives Tampa more incentive to beat us, with their weak ass division, they're poised to take the lead with a win possibly.

If we win the next game, it will mean a lot. This team wants it, I think we might, but it's definitely not ideal being so far away.
Its a must win game imo for both teams... but for seattle it would hold a tiebreaker if the rams and seattle split.

Mizak

Reaction score
You guys think Bucs have momentum next week since they’re not on a losing streak?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I know it didn't matter playing a desperate team this week, but is it better to face a Tampa team feeling a little better about themselves or one in a must-win situation like they would have been with a loss?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'd like to be optimistic but don't think the nfl lets the GOAT lose in Germany.....by any means necessary

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I'd like to be optimistic but don't think the nfl lets the GOAT lose in Germany.....by any means necessary
They've been letting the GOAT lose a lot all season long. If the officials suck, the officials suck (and we've experienced them sucking) but I'm more concerned about the Buccaneers using that victory as some sort of turning point and righting their ship.

I mean, they still looked bad against the Rams when I checked in outside of that final drive and they've looked bad pretty much since the KC game. (Last time their offense actually looked good). But Brady is Brady, so...

Rainger

Reaction score

Nah, I don't get a feeling of fear from TB. really only KC scares me and the Jets maybe are much better than I originally thought. Beat the Bills OMG.

Last edited:

evergreen

Reaction score
I agree with Jets and Chiefs. 9ers on TNF will be a pain in the @ss. I’m not scared of the Bucs. They are old and in the way. Same with Rams.

Rainger

Reaction score
Tampa has scored 162 points Hawks 241, you figure it out. Yes Brady is tough BUT if the hawks can get that pressure like they have the last few games he will be sacked many times.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
As highly as I think of Brady(GOAT), he's nearing the end of his career whether he likes it or not. Brady has thrown for 2264 yards and only 9 TD's with a QBR of 49.2 (18th) this season whereas Geno has thrown for 1927 yards and 13 TD's with a QBR of 66.9(4th).

The Bucs are 5th in defensive DVOA but are 18th in offensive DVOA, the Hawks are 11th and 5th respectively.

Although the game is in Munich they'll be there with plenty of time to acclimate, Pete knows how to get his teams prepared.

Even though the Bucs have beaten the Saints and Falcons where the Hawks lost to both, the Bucs have also recently lost to the Steelers and Panthers who are just plain bad. The Hawks have gotten better every week over good competition like recently the Chargers and Giants but the Bucs have feasted on two bottom feeders and defending champ in freefall over their last 4 games.

I like Seattle's chances here.

Last edited:

chrispy

Reaction score
The upcoming week will be a (another) teaching/learning opportunity. With so much youth on the team, experience in unusual situations will help them long term, late in the season, and in the playoffs. Whether it's this year or next, dealing with all the distraction and noise in the playoffs and eventually SB is difficult. That according to even the most experienced players. How the team is prepared and executed will be a good indicator of how they'll deal with the same in weeks 17+. They're outperforming all expectations so let's hope and expect they will continue. Pete's been really good in the past preparing for ECoast games so maybe there's a replicable plan.