It is time to move on from Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTH

Reaction score
Hawaii-hawk":ru4357es said:
I agree, this is a game of inches and we have a coach that only cares about the 4th quarter. We could play the Girl Scouts and it’d still be a 1 score game. We don’t believe in scheming for opponents. We don’t believe in making adjustments at the line, or adjustments at any time, ever. We don’t believe in disguising anything we are trying to do.

We can beat anyone. We can lose to anyone. that kind of formula, while favorable for us since we seem to be a very lucky team, does not hold up during the playoffs, hence a quick exit each and every time. If changing this formula to something better means a different head coach then so be it, but he’s got a new contract so I’m not sure if it’s gonna happen any time soon

There is great parity in the NFL and I think this Giants game proves that...The NFL is the most competitive organization in the world...

I agree with I think it was Uncle si that unless there is someone to replace him with it would be a huge monumental mistake...

LTH

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Hawaii-hawk":3ovv2cb9 said:
I agree, this is a game of inches and we have a coach that only cares about the 4th quarter. We could play the Girl Scouts and it’d still be a 1 score game. We don’t believe in scheming for opponents. We don’t believe in making adjustments at the line, or adjustments at any time, ever. We don’t believe in disguising anything we are trying to do.

We can beat anyone. We can lose to anyone. that kind of formula, while favorable for us since we seem to be a very lucky team, does not hold up during the playoffs, hence a quick exit each and every time. If changing this formula to something better means a different head coach then so be it, but he’s got a new contract so I’m not sure if it’s gonna happen any time soon

You know what's sadly hilarious....the ONE TIME they made an adjustment was when they chose to pass the ball at the 1 in SB 49 when everyone and their mother knew the Seahawks were going to run it in.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
Bienemy wouldn't do much here. You can look at his work in KC and wonder, but that is all. He is a product of Reids system. Just like nagy was. Nagy hasnt been that great either. I'll stick with pete while you guys keep jumping ship. Sucks we lost, but no one is leaving or getting fired.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":7czv7zxy said:
Bienemy wouldn't do much here. You can look at his work in KC and wonder, but that is all. He is a product of Reids system. Just like nagy was. Nagy hasnt been that great either. I'll stick with pete while you guys keep jumping ship. Sucks we lost, but no one is leaving or getting fired.
Ha Ha..I actually agree with your take man..
I think PC's a little smarter than given credit for and he can change
after all he did let Russ cook till he started burning too much.
We bring in someone else and they will have higher odds of failing.
There is really only one coach I'd want..Dabo but that won't happen
for years yet anyway.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Bottomline is RW or Pete has to go....(why because Pete does NOT want to play RW ball, and RW cannot excel in Pete-Ball). They just extended Pete. The writing is on the wall. If/WHEN the playoffs look exactly like we've seen the past few years. Don't be surprised if RW takes his no-trade clause and asks for a trade.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I think Pete is fine to stay as HC but he needs new coordinators and position coaches from outside the Carroll tree. Schotty helped Russ with his QB fundamentals but as an OC is average, mostly implementing what Pete wants. Norton shouldn't be a DC in the NFL. Neither have a chance at a promotion outside the club. You should want guys who other teams are jealous of and want to poach. Carroll is a program builder and culture king, let someone else run things within a framework.

I understand the hires at the time - Pete hated the version of the team we saw in 2017 and needed guys to come in and reset his way. Schotty and KNJ are both exactly that. They should have been a buffer to help transition the team but not stick around for another 3+ seasons. I know Russ has been struggling but even during his MVP talk, none of the plays were easy. So many outrageous plays every game. Imagine having an offense that works to get guys open with a little Russ magic here and there instead of Tyler Lockett needing to high point a toe dragging catch running full speed along the sidelines?

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Uncle Si":dnz9jasd said:
Spin Doctor":dnz9jasd said:
Welshers":dnz9jasd said:
Who would you rather have?
Ah, yes, this same old tired argument, automatically the rebuttal anyone has when Pete is questioned. You may be fine just barely backing into the playoffs year, after year, but I'm not. It is abundantly clear that Pete Carroll is incapable of ever taking us to the big game, ever again. Just look at the Packers without Mike McCarthy, a coach that had a good track record in Green Bay -- think they regret that decision?

Sometimes it is just time to move on. You think Carroll is going to take us any farther? What about Carroll has shown you that he can get us back? If it the defense that has declined each and every year since 2015? Is it the below .500 win rate in the playoffs since 2015? Currently we're a team that lives and dies on the arm of our QB, and we're tied to a coach that has consistently got in the way of our QB's development, and progress. Pete Carroll isn't getting younger either, at 69 he is the oldest coach in the NFL. Next season he is going to be two years away from being the oldest coach to ever coach a game. You don't think with that we're going to get some form of cognitive decline? We're already seeing some baffling in game decision making, and some odd game plans.

It doesn't change the question. If the team's goal is winning, then who do you think is out there that could do a better job than PC?

I'm not using it as an argument against your point, just a logical reason why the change hasn't been made. Who would be better, and why? Because without that, then the argument isn't going anywhere.

Jim Harbaugh we built a team to beat him and he's looking to get back to the NFL he brought Fire to the Arizona 49ers Had to throw that in.

This Offense is very vanilla and goes the same with the Defense the problem lies with Pete thinking he's the best the formula is always going to work this is the NFL teams figure you out they find the weakness and BOOM. The NY game it look as though most everybody on Offense except DK, Carson, Hide were afraid to get hit they had the same look as the Bronco's in SB 50.

Bobby is slow and old I'm hoping Adams takes over this D. Adams fly's to the Ball everyone else waits for the ball to come to them they'll be 5 yds off and just freeze then Adams blows by them and makes the tackle. Have you noticed KJ is better in pass coverage then Wagner?

LTH

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":3e8x2opg said:
Pete Carroll has brought the Seahawks to new heights. He came in off of a failure of an administration and brought new life into the Seahawks. He brought us our only win in the big game ever in one of the most one sided Super Bowls ever. The Hawks absolutely stomped one of the best QBs of all time -- and almost shutout the best offenses in NFL history. That moment was one of the happiest moments in my life. I remember that day, the feelings in the street, it was magical. The crazy bastard did it again and got us into a second Super Bowl. Could we be the next dynasty? I wondered. The final second of the game came and the events that transpired collectively broke Seattle, and would be the catalyst for the dismantling of one of the greatest defenses of all time -- and what people consider to be the best team of the 2010s decade.

Since that fateful day the Seahawks have returned back to the ratpack. Rule changes along with a slew of poor drafts, questionable trades and bad in game management have made the Seahawks, quite frankly mediocre. Good enough to get into the playoffs, not good enough to make it past the divisional game. This culminated in a season where the Seahawks missed the playoffs, what followed next was a purge. Our coaching staff was completely gutted, and our cornerstones players were let go. Many touted a 3 year rebuild/reload, here we are at the three year mark. What have we got to show for it? We've got some decent players, but a team that looks uninspired. A defense that was heading towards being one of the worst defenses in NFL history, and offense that is now struggling. By virtue of a weak ending schedule we got a team that could finish 12-4, but we all know that we are the great pretenders.

The man at the center of this Pete Carroll is done being a top tier NFL coach. One poster said it best when they said "Pete Carroll is a hall of fame coach in between game days". Carroll seems to inspire his players, particularly the younger ones. He brings out the best in the players. Despite this, it has become clear that many other elements of a Pete Carroll led team are lacking, particularly his philosophies and in-game management. The same story is playing itself over, and over again, like a broken record player. For the past 5, going on six years, we've played this same dance, repeating the same mistakes. The Seahawks are trapped in a perpetual state of groundhogs day, tied to a coach that has clearly lost his edge.

Carroll has lost his edge. There comes a time when even the greats lose touch of the game, we're seeing that right now. Holmgren, Parcells and Ditka come to mind. A arduous, slow decline from their haydays, into a state of mediocrity, or just flatout desolation. We're seeing that slow burn with Carroll right now. It has become clear that he is no longer capable of achieving anything with the Seahawks other than slowly backing into the playoffs. He's below .500 in the playoffs since our last Super Bowl appearance and we have not made it past the wildcard with some talented teams. Carroll's accomplished all he's going to accomplish here and it is time to move on. Nothing gold can stay, and Carroll's time has passed on. Ever year we keep Carroll, we take a year off of Russell Wilson's prime.

As I read this post, I sit here in amazement as to how anybody could misunderstand a person such as Pete Carroll to the magnitude that this posts suggests... I have been a football fan for 45 years and talked football with many many people in my life and I have NEVER read or even heard of the amount of misunderstood garbage as what this post represents... It's not even worth the time to refute... its that LAME... My goodness !!!! But Im not mad i'm just blown away and it's becoming comical to read this sh!t...

I just think that new people come on this board and form opinions based off the information they read on this site and I am here to tell you that this is complete well written utter garbage... it's a total lack of understanding...See, to know Carroll you have to know how he thinks which is difficult... you have to research him to get an understanding of why he makes the choices he makes... what IS his actual football philosophy where did it come from... to be a great coach you have to be able to work through adversity at an epic level and that's what he is doing right now, working through adversity... when 3/4 of this board starts freaking out at the first sign of diversity... It's not Carroll that needs the adjustment it's the fans who need the adjustment ... educate yourselves before you spew because it's really really lame to read this sh!t LMAO!!!!!

To all of you new people who are forming opinions.. there are some really knowledgeable people on this board not so much this dude...and I'm NOT trying to come off like I know everything because I assure you I do not...but I am just saying ...take what you read with a grain of salt...

LTH

W

Welshers

LTH":niqqk93q said:
Spin Doctor":niqqk93q said:
Pete Carroll has brought the Seahawks to new heights. He came in off of a failure of an administration and brought new life into the Seahawks. He brought us our only win in the big game ever in one of the most one sided Super Bowls ever. The Hawks absolutely stomped one of the best QBs of all time -- and almost shutout the best offenses in NFL history. That moment was one of the happiest moments in my life. I remember that day, the feelings in the street, it was magical. The crazy bastard did it again and got us into a second Super Bowl. Could we be the next dynasty? I wondered. The final second of the game came and the events that transpired collectively broke Seattle, and would be the catalyst for the dismantling of one of the greatest defenses of all time -- and what people consider to be the best team of the 2010s decade.

Since that fateful day the Seahawks have returned back to the ratpack. Rule changes along with a slew of poor drafts, questionable trades and bad in game management have made the Seahawks, quite frankly mediocre. Good enough to get into the playoffs, not good enough to make it past the divisional game. This culminated in a season where the Seahawks missed the playoffs, what followed next was a purge. Our coaching staff was completely gutted, and our cornerstones players were let go. Many touted a 3 year rebuild/reload, here we are at the three year mark. What have we got to show for it? We've got some decent players, but a team that looks uninspired. A defense that was heading towards being one of the worst defenses in NFL history, and offense that is now struggling. By virtue of a weak ending schedule we got a team that could finish 12-4, but we all know that we are the great pretenders.

The man at the center of this Pete Carroll is done being a top tier NFL coach. One poster said it best when they said "Pete Carroll is a hall of fame coach in between game days". Carroll seems to inspire his players, particularly the younger ones. He brings out the best in the players. Despite this, it has become clear that many other elements of a Pete Carroll led team are lacking, particularly his philosophies and in-game management. The same story is playing itself over, and over again, like a broken record player. For the past 5, going on six years, we've played this same dance, repeating the same mistakes. The Seahawks are trapped in a perpetual state of groundhogs day, tied to a coach that has clearly lost his edge.

Carroll has lost his edge. There comes a time when even the greats lose touch of the game, we're seeing that right now. Holmgren, Parcells and Ditka come to mind. A arduous, slow decline from their haydays, into a state of mediocrity, or just flatout desolation. We're seeing that slow burn with Carroll right now. It has become clear that he is no longer capable of achieving anything with the Seahawks other than slowly backing into the playoffs. He's below .500 in the playoffs since our last Super Bowl appearance and we have not made it past the wildcard with some talented teams. Carroll's accomplished all he's going to accomplish here and it is time to move on. Nothing gold can stay, and Carroll's time has passed on. Ever year we keep Carroll, we take a year off of Russell Wilson's prime.

As I read this post, I sit here in amazement as to how anybody could misunderstand a person such as Pete Carroll to the magnitude that this posts suggests... I have been a football fan for 45 years and talked football with many many people in my life and I have NEVER read or even heard of the amount of misunderstood garbage as what this post represents... It's not even worth the time to refute... its that LAME... My goodness !!!! But Im not mad i'm just blown away and it's becoming comical to read this sh!t...

I just think that new people come on this board and form opinions based off the information they read on this site and I am here to tell you that this is complete well written utter garbage... it's a total lack of understanding...See, to know Carroll you have to know how he thinks which is difficult... you have to research him to get an understanding of why he makes the choices he makes... what IS his actual football philosophy where did it come from... to be a great coach you have to be able to work through adversity at an epic level and that's what he is doing right now, working through adversity... when 3/4 of this board starts freaking out at the first sign of diversity... It's not Carroll that needs the adjustment it's the fans who need the adjustment ... educate yourselves before you spew because it's really really lame to read this sh!t LMAO!!!!!

To all of you new people who are forming opinions.. there are some really knowledgeable people on this board not so much this dude...and I'm NOT trying to come off like I know everything because I assure you I do not...but I am just saying ...take what you read with a grain of salt...

LTH
Someone who gets it! Great post LTH. People won't realize how good we have it with Pete until he is gone

Nunya

Reaction score
LTH":2tcc6sr0 said:
Spin Doctor":2tcc6sr0 said:

LTH

:2thumbs:

Nunya

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":33carzu9 said:

Not a single thing you posted was based on logic, facts, or football knowledge. It was all based on "feels". What a bunch of bovine excrement.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
LTH":1rywx1rg said:
Spin Doctor":1rywx1rg said:

LTH

All I read here is another older person who is convinced everyone under the age of 50 is stupid. You know there was a time people thought the world was flat (some people still do). There was a time people thought black people and women shouldn't be allowed to vote or be treated equally (apparently a lot of people still do as shown in 2020...a lot of them older). So lets not pretend being around on this Earth longer suddenly makes you better than everyone else....

Hell even as someone in my late 30s (yeah I'l be transparent with my age here because I have a lot of accomplishments in my life I'm proud of, learned a lot of life lessons and continue to grow everyday and if one thing has taught me anything it's always learn and get better). I even found myself struggling with the concepts of some of the younger 15-25 year olds but at the same time...why? was it just because I was stuck in my ways? maybe they have more information available to them now, making the world a smaller place, than we ever had at that age. I have been working with computers all my life, but no i that 15-20 year old person could never know a software better than me right? because I know DOS and C++ so they possibly couldn't know more about Python or Javacript than me?

The world is evolving always (and so is football). If you're not adapting with it, you're dying. There is a reason why every successful business even at the top is always looking to do more change things up, improve their product, because if you just stick with the same thing despite how you built your original philosophy...you will be dethroned and find your way out. The seahawks are a business...a business that wants to be at the top. You tell me how many top businesses keep their exact philosophy year after year and stay on top?

All you have to rely on is..people don't know how good we have it...Yeah you got to experience to Seahawks be bottom dwellers for along time, that sucks. Being a playoff team IS good. You are shiting on people who want it better. That's the exact same thing as people who are fighting for BLM right now, and older people saying you don't know how bad it was for minorities in the 50-60s...shut your mouth you have it so good already...they want it better.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I think Pete is a dinosaur that will continue to slowly lose effectiveness over time. He already has.

Still likely better than the alternative.

That said, Alabama is the example you could take instead. Alabama was not just OK with winning. It wanted to be one of the better teams in CFB. They jettisoned a number of coaches that were not doing terrible, just not doing incredible. And for a while, it looked like all the cycling coaches had almost turned them irrelevant. It seemed counter productive, because not only were they not winning - they were losing relevance.

Then they got Saban and now they have been dominant for years.

So if you are willing to throw away winning repeatedly, and OK with the turmoil and losing between - it sometimes can work out for you.

The odds are not great though. Every program is looking for a great coach.

Guys like John DeFillippo were supposed to be sure things at one time. Is Eric B the next John D?

If consistent winning is the important factor, you have to continue to ride with Pete. If doing anything in the playoffs is? Then Pete will bring you nothing and you have to move on from him. But if you do, chances are you will lose a lot more before you start winning again.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
ZagHawk":1fd2g5tv said:
LTH":1fd2g5tv said:
Spin Doctor":1fd2g5tv said:

LTH

All I read here is another older person who is convinced everyone under the age of 50 is stupid. You know there was a time people thought the world was flat (some people still do). There was a time people thought black people and women shouldn't be allowed to vote or be treated equally (apparently a lot of people still do as shown in 2020...a lot of them older). So lets not pretend being around on this Earth longer suddenly makes you better than everyone else....

Hell even as someone in my late 30s (yeah I'l be transparent with my age here because I have a lot of accomplishments in my life I'm proud of, learned a lot of life lessons and continue to grow everyday and if one thing has taught me anything it's always learn and get better). I even found myself struggling with the concepts of some of the younger 15-25 year olds but at the same time...why? was it just because I was stuck in my ways? maybe they have more information available to them now, making the world a smaller place, than we ever had at that age. I have been working with computers all my life, but no i that 15-20 year old person could never know a software better than me right? because I know DOS and C++ so they possibly couldn't know more about Python or Javacript than me?

The world is evolving always (and so is football). If you're not adapting with it, you're dying. There is a reason why every successful business even at the top is always looking to do more change things up, improve their product, because if you just stick with the same thing despite how you built your original philosophy...you will be dethroned and find your way out. The seahawks are a business...a business that wants to be at the top. You tell me how many top businesses keep their exact philosophy year after year and stay on top?

All you have to rely on is..people don't know how good we have it...Yeah you got to experience to Seahawks be bottom dwellers for along time, that sucks. Being a playoff team IS good. You are $h!t on people who want it better. That's the exact same thing as people who are fighting for BLM right now, and older people saying you don't know how bad it was for minorities in the 50-60s...shut your mouth you have it so good already...they want it better.

Wow that is so insightful I mean that I'm almost 60 and enjoyed reading this. You are correct about this country is evolving no one is going to stop it I just hope it goes in the right way. Business, If you don't constantly strive to make your product better then eventually you will go broke someone will put the work in on your product and start out selling you.

When people get comfortable on their Jobs they seem do do less and care more about other things the eye of the tiger is gone. When Pete held up the Lombardi he said we were going to have a lot more of them well we're still waiting.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1dwo6nnt said:
If consistent winning is the important factor, you have to continue to ride with Pete. If doing anything in the playoffs is? Then Pete will bring you nothing and you have to move on from him. But if you do, chances are you will lose a lot more before you start winning again.

Agree here for sure. It's not an easy thing to say we may need to move on from Pete. He is a GREAT coach. I think people are just realizing his ceiling is lowering every year as he is stuck in his ways and every year we get proof he is indeed stuck in his ways while the football world evolves around him. No one wants to watch our team hit bottom and know you gave up something good for potentially something great and perhaps that great didn't come around. But it also sucks to watch the talent on this team essentially be wasted.

Honestly the same was said about RW before he got paid...and paid again. There were fans that knew once you pay a QB, you're going to be good, but you're not gonna be great because the other parts on the team have to give to make up that salary (and well look at the team accomplishments since RW got paid...and this is not just RW, this is ever QB who gets paid). Same arguments get made, you may never find another franchise QB, meanwhile the teams not named the Patriots going to the SB are doing it with rookie QBs and high paid pieces around them. I honestly think Mahomes may go back to the SB this year, BUT after this year when his salary cap (similar to RWs) really impacts his team, he may look just like Aaron Rodgers has the past few years where everyone starts blaming O-Line, injuries and/or bad defense as the reason for losses (not realizing his contract directly impacts those things).

Anyway, for me as a fan...if I have to choose 5 more years of relevance but really not getting anywhere...and then having to start over finding a new franchise QB and new Coach...versus retaining RW now and maybe a few years of bumpiness to ideally something that could become a true championship contender (top 2 team in the league strong in every area). BUT if it does NOT work out 5 years of crap and then starting over with new coach and QB anyway...for me I'm willing to take that gamble.

The sad part is this isn't even an issue...none of it is...if Pete was a coach who made minor adjustments every now and then to his proven successful philosophy. I wrote it before it's almost as if after SB 49, he got cute and had them pass the ball versus run the ball (with his philosophy). It obviously blew up in his face, and he decided then and forever...I will never stray or second guess my philosophy of pete-ball again.

LTH

Reaction score
ZagHawk":v5239fxi said:
LTH":v5239fxi said:
Spin Doctor":v5239fxi said:

LTH

All you have to rely on is..people don't know how good we have it...Yeah you got to experience to Seahawks be bottom dwellers for along time, that sucks. Being a playoff team IS good. You are $h!t on people who want it better. That's the exact same thing as people who are fighting for BLM right now, and older people saying you don't know how bad it was for minorities in the 50-60s...shut your mouth you have it so good already...they want it better.

Again another post that is TOTALLY off base... I don't care how old you are... Stupid is as stupid does... doesn't matter how old you are...

What you guys are doing is chasing off all the good posters with loads of bullsh!t... The one thing I notice is that the guys who know what they are actually talking about and have insightful information to share don't want to contribute because its NOT worth it...I've been on this board for a long time and I'm seeing less and less of the guys who are really insightful..

Not to say that you shouldn't be allowed to make a post but do some research before you start spewing... you talk about BLM and social issue without even the understanding that Pete Carroll is a leader with his team using his platform to discuss social issues... why is that? Do you have ANY clue why he does what he does? No because your firing from the hip, flapping your lips about sh!t you have no idea what your talking about... Its so ridiculous that I might as well just watch Oprah winfrey reruns and smoke weed all day rather than listen to the crap that is being spewed on this board...

Go back and research Pete Carroll ... find out where he came from... find out who his mentors are... understand his background... understand his philosophies... read his books then come in and give an assessment of why you think change needs to be made based off of what you know of him and your best guess about why he does what he does... because you and about half this board don't have a clear understanding of what's happening...

Yeah Im old Ive seen a lot of sh!t in my life ... i'm a vet Ive seen sh!t that I don't even want to talk about... It used to be that the youth respected people who who were their elders but this country has no respect for anything any more and its sad...

Edited for spelling

LTH

ZagHawk

Reaction score
LTH":2263czzs said:
ZagHawk":2263czzs said:
LTH":2263czzs said:
Spin Doctor":2263czzs said:

LTH

Again another post that is TOTALLY off base... I don't care how old you are... Stupid is as stupid does... doesn't matter how old you are...

What you guys are doing is chasing off all the good posters with loads of bullsh!t... The one thing I notice is that the guys who know what they are actually talking about and have insightful information to share don't want to contribute because its NOT worth it...I've been on this board for a long time and I'm seeing less and less of the guys who are really insightful..

Not to say that you shouldn't be allowed to make a post but do some research before you start spewing... you talk about BLM and social issue without even the understanding that Pete Carroll is a leader with his team using his platform to discuss social issues... why is that? Do you have ANY clue why he does what he does? No because your firing from the hip, flapping your lips about sh!t you have no idea what your talking about... Its so ridiculous that I might as well just watch Oprah winfrey reruns and smoke weed all day rather than listen to the crap that is being spewed on this board...

Go back and research Petre Carroll ... find out where he came from... find out who his mentors are... understand his background... understand his philosophies... read his books then come in and give an assessment of why you think change needs to be made based off of what you know of him and your best guess about why he does what he does... because you and about half this board don't have a clear understanding of what's happening...

Yeah Im old Ive seen a lot of sh!t in my life ... i'm a vet Ive seen sh!t that I don't even want to talk about... It used to be that the youth respected people who who were their elders but this country has no respect for anything any more and its sad...

LTH
. As a minority it can be argued I was raised in multiple cultures that respects our elders way more than a typical white American (this is FACT). But I respect a lot of people I encounter, mainly for how they present themselves and their accomplishments. I definitely lose it the second a person leans on their age as THE REASON to respect them. Someone you respect (older or younger) doesn't need to use "Respect your elders" as reasoning to have your respect. And respectfully...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO THIS COUNTRY...I respect that, but presenting yourself as someone who calls everyone morons who doesn't agree with you...that's one step away from MAGA country "stop drinking the kool aid about the fake virus". I dont need to read PC's books or understand his philosophies to see it's not working. The proof is in the pudding, play off exit after play off exit with an anemic offense after anemic offense with a too little too late exit against good defenses speak for themselves. SOMETHING MUST CHANGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.