Israeli fan looking for a gameday favor

JesterHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2wji9koq said:
RolandDeschain":2wji9koq said:
Holy Christ, HawkWow...

Worst case scenario: "Here kind bartender, take a look in the bag, nothing to worry about."

Also, doesn't King Street Station (literally across the street from the stadium, it's the train station) have pay lockers?

The OPs question was (basically) "I am from Israel, Can I put my backpack in your car". The following was my reply that has the PC masses, apparently yourself included, in such a petulant frenzy. :

With all respect, I think you're going to have a difficult time with this. Something about Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab that makes this sound very off-putting. Not being a wiseass, just think you should consider other options before it's too late.

Don't the bus depots have lockers that can be rented? Perhaps that.

I am LMAO at this fabricated sensitivity. How many before my post said "hell yeah, put your stuff in my car"!?

I didn't think anyone would, or even should, so offered another option so this (un-offended) world traveler would not risk missing the game. BFS kindly suggested the bar as I was typing my post...or I wouldn't have felt it necessary to offer another option at all.

The good news? Without the faux uproar, this person may still be looking for help. Another good deed. My work is done.

Israel isn't a terrorist state, but it is surrounded by them. We will likely wait until our kids are older, but we plan to visit Israel eventually.

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":5za1263z said:
RolandDeschain":5za1263z said:
Holy Christ, HawkWow...

Worst case scenario: "Here kind bartender, take a look in the bag, nothing to worry about."

Also, doesn't King Street Station (literally across the street from the stadium, it's the train station) have pay lockers?

The OPs question was (basically) "I am from Israel, Can I put my backpack in your car". The following was my reply that has the PC masses, apparently yourself included, in such a petulant frenzy. :

With all respect, I think you're going to have a difficult time with this. Something about Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab that makes this sound very off-putting. Not being a wiseass, just think you should consider other options before it's too late.

I am LMAO at this fabricated sensitivity. How many before my post said "hell yeah, put your stuff in my car"!?

I didn't think anyone would, or even should, so offered another option so this (un-offended) world traveler would not risk missing the game. BFS kindly suggested the bar as I was typing my post...or I wouldn't have felt it necessary to offer another option at all.

The good news? Without the faux uproar, this person may still be looking for help. Another good deed. My work is done.

I understand that you meant no offense, and luckily didn't offend our Israeli 12. But what you said came off as ignorant. Especially considering Israeli names are completely different from Farsi speaking names. So saying Al Qaeda and Al Shabaab when talking about an Israeli is pretty ignorant.

grizbob

Reaction score
I vote for Garth .netter of the week :th2thumbs: you rock dude!!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawkWow":1to30rkl said:
RolandDeschain":1to30rkl said:
Holy Christ, HawkWow...

Israel is on our side, dude. You're the only one who doesn't seem to know this.

(Given some of your other posts, it's pretty clear you're just making everything up, anyway.)

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Garth just left the Triangle with Roi to drop off his backpack at Garth's car.

I am happy to report that there were no beheadings.

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm glad that was handled.

Most of you folks rock,,that of course was with some exceptions.

No person from Israel would consider asking you if he could do something like that without showing you the contents of the back pack. We have no concept of the everyday concerns they live with daily there, and how they handle it.

I'm glad he will get to see the Seahawks and hope he will keep in touch with us after he returns home.

:th2thumbs:

grizbob

Reaction score
The Radish":12q3px9k said:

No person from Israel would consider asking you if he could do something like that without showing you the contents of the back pack. We have no concept of the everyday concerns they live with daily there, and how they handle it.

I'm glad he will get to see the Seahawks and hope he will keep in touch with us after he returns home.

X...

A

Anonymous

For future reference there Wow:

An Isreali with connections to Al Qaeda is about as likely as the president of the NAACP being Caucasian.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":u249z251 said:

Agree.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2x6i74gq said:
For future reference there Wow:

An Isreali with connections to Al Qaeda is about as likely as the president of the NAACP being Caucasian.
I would advise that you research this a bit further. Start by googling false flag and maybe USS Liberty, etc. It's more complicated than it appears on the surface.

With that said, I've known quite a few Israeli's, dated some of their beautiful women, and they are generally very cool people. But, just like in the States, their leadership sucks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkWow":l504z3mh said:
roiyair":l504z3mh said:
I'm a blue eyed brunette baby face! no bombs in my pack!
No offense taken...Thanks for moving this to the main forum. If no other solution is found I'd definitely try the temple - how close to the stadium is it?
And I hope I don't have an accent anymore..Been trying pretty hard and I think I'm doing alright ;-)

Edit: Just saw your post Riley! Thank you this sounds awesome! PMing you right now...

Good luck bro and I knew you were not offended. You never said you were Israeli to begin with and your writing showed English to be your native language. I was just attempting to point something out to you.

I hope you have a great time at the game and be careful around PC Americans that seldom even hold passports, yet think they have the answers to the world's problems. Go Hawks!

Hey, I understood where you were coming from, but it really doesn't make sense to blow up some random dude's car that is likely a decent distance away from said sporting event. Just sayin'......

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Man this thread is just well so so so sensitive . I nominate it for the most politicly proper thread ever .
In all seriousness glad someone helped ya out

OP
OP
roiyair

roiyair

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that Riley is awesome.
And his car is still intact :)
Was a great experience and I hope to repeat it some dau.
Thanls again Riley!