Is anyone else tired of last game of regular season matchup?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3lwgz814 said:
until the stadium where the rams play sounds less like a morgue or a library and more like a football stadium I doubt they'll be hosting any season finales.

the league wants the last games of the season to be exciting. Unfortunately (for rams fans) the atmosphere around your team isn't anywhere near the madness that is the 12th man.

Rams hosted the Niners for the season finale in 2011 and 2009, so your point makes no sense.

It probably sounded worse and quieter in those years than it does now since they sucked.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
No. I love crushing the Ram's delusional fantasties concerning thinking they're a playoff caliber team after thinking Sam Bradford is anything more then Philip Rivers/Jay Cutler after skipping on RG3. Totally ridiculous, Go Rams!

chris98251

Reaction score
In the Martz days Rams fans used to love to come up here, the Rams used to be pretty cocky then and Bruce and Faulk were pretty boastful about being able to come here and instill their will upon the Hawks.

As a fan with a long memory I will continue enjoying the end of the season at home, we have brutal mid season road trips every year that more then makes up for it. Also consider we travel more miles every season then anyone usually.Rams typically don't have games two time zones away.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3mnn0shl said:
until the stadium where the rams play sounds less like a morgue or a library and more like a football stadium I doubt they'll be hosting any season finales.

the league wants the last games of the season to be exciting. Unfortunately (for rams fans) the atmosphere around your team isn't anywhere near the madness that is the 12th man.

Their stadium in L.A. will probably be louder, so maybe the Rams will get a season finale in a few years. :lol:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Atradees":1c6eut0b said:
They were classic battles with the Rams not too long ago and I appreciated those.
Honestly I agree given if there's a choice I would rather see the Rams as second best then the Ninnies. Those games were awesome even the times we lost.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
The Rams fans may have been cocky but they weren't delusional and most were pretty knowledgeable. The Niners even during the Rams era and the Cards era with Warner were still the most delusional, obnoxious and ignorant. What made it worse was every year it seemed the media deemed the Niners would break out and take over the division. Maybe because every year the Niners were adding another top 5 draft pick.

I don't blame Rams fans for not wanting to finish their season in Seattle. It is always one of the toughest stadiums to play in and until now they didn't have much reason to be optimistic and now feeling they are on the upswing and hoping for a playoff birth, seeing the NFL send them back to Seattle for what could very realisticly be the make or break game of getting in, has to be a dagger in the eye.

I will be pulling for the Rams in ever game except two ( hopefully three) games this season. I think the fans are more deserving of the playoffs.

I do believe the Rams will overtake the Ninrrs , I'm just not positive it will happen this year. Good luck to em.

One thing is nice. We won't have to sorry about the NFL padding the Rams schedule to help them succeed.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
St. Louis sucks so I wouldn't care to travel there end of season or otherwise.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
No, it's not fair. But look on the bright side. It's the last game of the season so the Rams will have the offseason to heal.

:stirthepot:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I appreciate having a home game before we begin the playoffs.

Of course, home field advantage this year will give us several home games in a row.

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":29msgmu6 said:
It might be different for you guys, since you have won the last two(2010,2012), and also since we are not as good as you guys(yet), it's almost a gimme game, and it gets played at you home field each dam time!!!!!

And now yet again, the Rams get the head out to meet the 12th man for the season finale yet again. It really sucks them having to play there so often to end the season. Could the schedule makers change it up some?

I mean come on!!!

Could the schedule makers change things up some ??? hahaha ~ You mean, like when they schedule Pissburgh to finally travel out to Seattle !!!?? :229031_confused2:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
In a season or two this will be a key game, with the Niners looking in from the outside.

Just accept your world of losing that game though.