Is anyone else tired of last game of regular season matchup?

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
It might be different for you guys, since you have won the last two(2010,2012), and also since we are not as good as you guys(yet), it's almost a gimme game, and it gets played at you home field each dam time!!!!!

And now yet again, the Rams get the head out to meet the 12th man for the season finale yet again. It really sucks them having to play there so often to end the season. Could the schedule makers change it up some?

I mean come on!!!

2010 was at least a pivotal game for both us, the winner getting the NFCW crown, and after you won you had the major upset of the Saints.

It seems last year would have been better having a Niner/Hawks matchup at the end.

Maybe this year will be different and the Rams can win there for once. But just sucks we have to go there so often to end the season, and would like any of change.

Thoughts?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
No. Never, because it's usually when I throw my bday tailgate party. Last year had lots of friends and family come out to the game that typically wouldn't have gone.

OP
OP
Fitz the Ram

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
Figured, im sure you would love it having to go to St. Louis at the end of every year... Doubt the BDay tailgate party would be the same lol

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Fitz the Ram":3ihu2tdx said:
Figured, im sure you would love it having to go to St. Louis at the end of every year... Doubt the BDay tailgate party would be the same lol
Nope. Probably not. I'd just do it the week before or throw a seahawks party at the house

Sac

Reaction score
Throwdown":3kys2a5c said:
I'm getting tired of seeing the Bears every god damn season honeslty.

In Chicago too, late in the year. Also sucks flying 75 thousand miles a year.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
On the bright side, the Seahawks will probably lock up the division and top seeding by then, so there's a good chance your starters will get to play our #2s for at least some of the game.

:D

Basis4day

Reaction score
Bothers me less than when it seemed like we played in Chicago every year.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Not tired yet.

From your perspective, I understand.

Having lost to Seattle in your season-ending game for two of the last three years must be leaving a foul, skanky taste in your mouth that lasts for 9 months.

Wouldn't want to be ya.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I would have more like to have seen the whiners here at the end of the season for the final game of the season, but the schedule cookers at the NFL fixed that one.

I do love a division rival that would mean something to the game, so right now that shoe fits the Rams if the NFL won't offer up the whiners as the tards have not appeared to be anything, yet.

GO HAWKS!!!

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Would bother me if we had to go on the road every year.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
until the stadium where the rams play sounds less like a morgue or a library and more like a football stadium I doubt they'll be hosting any season finales.

the league wants the last games of the season to be exciting. Unfortunately (for rams fans) the atmosphere around your team isn't anywhere near the madness that is the 12th man.

VaporHawk

Reaction score
The games are so boring. I would rather your team let us score more points!

RedAlice

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2pr21khu said:
On the bright side, the Seahawks will probably lock up the division and top seeding by then, so there's a good chance your starters will get to play our #2s for at least some of the game.

:D

I keep making this joke in my FF leagues where the manager wants to extend final game to week 17.

I say: according to Hawk and Niner fans they will be playing their third stringers that game.

I thought I was kidding....looks like I'm not. :p

Might hop up for the game this year actually. Can I go to the bday tailgate? Smile.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I can see your point, and you would think it would be changed up a bit at least.

I like seeing division rivalries at the end of the year. This year, we earned the final game at home with the brutal east coast schedule the NFL cooked us up. Honestly, I think your team is going to be a lot better this year and they worry me almost as much as the Niners. Your DL seems to be getting better while our OL is basically the same....treading water.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Hawknballs":lxcca2lq said:
until the stadium where the rams play sounds less like a morgue or a library and more like a football stadium I doubt they'll be hosting any season finales.

the league wants the last games of the season to be exciting. Unfortunately (for rams fans) the atmosphere around your team isn't anywhere near the madness that is the 12th man.

No doubt. I have had business trips to STL scheduled in coordination with the road game there. It might start off with some noise, but by the end of the 3rd it is dead. The 4 times I have been there the Hawks won. The 12s actually represent there pretty good too.

Latest posts