Injury to RGIII allowed Seattle to come out on top

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Don't care....just really don't care. We are still playing, that's truly all that matters..

Yakima Hawkster

Reaction score
Ok. You know the Redskins already trailed at that point and were about 90 yards from the endzone, don't you?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone could of seen this discussion being brought up. It always seems to when we win a big game.

drastik

Reaction score
As a Redskins fan, I don't think the injury to RG3 mattered much.

The Seahawks already had a 10 point lead and control of the game, granted there were 6 minutes left.

If anything, the injury to RG3 in the first quarter was the significant one. He was hobbling all game long, but after that one injury in the first quarter he went from being half the player he usually is to 25% of the player he usually is.

The Seahawks took advantage and their offense woke up and drove the ball down the field non-stop. The 4th quarter injury didn't do much to determine the outcome of the game.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
oh well... I don't hear any of that BS bring on Atlanta (and I hope both RGIII and Clemons are ok)

General Manager

Reaction score
Dilfer had none of it, he said RG3 ya he was injured but he was also inaccurate throwing the ball and he needed to play better regardless and i agree .

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Well don't frickin care they can read that story all off season whatever gets the NFL and its bitch ass self thought the night .

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I don't care, anyone who says that knows they are just trying to convince themselves that they werent soundly beaten

taz291819

Reaction score
Well then, blame the coaches. They shouldn't have played an injured player. Several times during the game, I texted this to my cousin (a Cowboys fan). RG3 had no business playing.

bellingerga

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":alub5iz7 said:
I don't care, anyone who says that knows they are just trying to convince themselves that they werent soundly beaten

Exactly. We all know that was going to be a win regardless, and our team is still playing next week and that's what matters.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Who cares? Griffins job was to score and the skins couldn't stop the Hawks once they got a first down. It could have been more of a lead easily.

I was glad that it was Griffin and not Cousins actually. It wasn't like RG3 was getting things done before he went out.

razor150

Reaction score
The injury certainly made it easier. Those first 2 drives were pretty good when they were trying to defend the run against him and Morris before he aggravated his knee.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
That was absolutely on Shanahan for starting RGIII, or at least keeping him in the game as long as he did. Put the future of the franchise, as well as RGIII's future on the line. If I were a Redskins fan, I'd be completely livid at that decision, no matter how badly RGIII wanted to come back in the game.

And as far as excuses for losing, fine. Bring it. It'll just fuel the underdog mentality we have going into Atlanta.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
The Redskins didnt lose because of RG3's injury. They just outplayed in quarters 2, 3 and 4.

pinksheets

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":28wtx5z5 said:
The Redskins didnt lose because of RG3's injury. They just outplayed in quarters 2, 3 and 4.
You guys aren't talented enough to hang with our team. Maybe next year, chumps.

Latest posts