In MY opinion the ONLY teams which can possibly beat ya'll

freezefail

Reaction score
I know who can beat you guys...
Tim Tebow....I know he sends fear down your spines and makes you rattle in your beaks and claws.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
NINEster":1bkakj0q said:
Gotta say as a Niner fan I'm liking this overconfidence by the Seahawk fans, and would be nice if it rubbed down into their players too. On the flipside it makes the worst Niner fans thinking SF would stomp SEA and now they think their own team is terrible.

I'll acknowledge an excellent performance by the Seahawks the other night but concede the win a lot more on being outcoached than an insurmountable talent gap. The current Seahawks may be unbeatable at home, but still don't think they are 25+ points better at home against the 49ers, even if that's the result of the last two games.

When the Seahawks win at Candlestick Park and/or take the NFC West, it will be cause for real concern for this year's postseason. And of course there's the potential playoff meeting between these two. Another thing is seeing the Seahawks actually have a good enough road record to clinch the west....8-0 at home didn't get it done last year, and its possible they only go 7-1 at home this season.

Centurylink done for the regular season for SF, way better now than December 23/24 two years in a row. They have all season to get the offense in sync. Their 2011 and 2012 offenses didn't evolve fully until late in the year.

I'm more concerned about the 49er personnel and strategy more than what other teams are doing.
Yeah... because no other team, especially the Seahawks, are going to get better and get even more in sync the rest of the season like the 49ers will as you say. :sarcasm_off: Come on, man. Do you realize that this Seahawks team will likely be even more loaded by the time they visit Candlestick? 29-3 with 3 key defensive players missing: Clemons, Browner, Irvin. Oh, and if Percy Harvin is playing by then as expected...

A lot can and will happen before the next meeting. U mad because Hawk fans have 2 consecutive blowout meetings strung together against your team - so you dare to call out fan over-confidence? Sheesh. So, no matter what the Seahawks team does... the 12th man is always off in your estimation? Isn't that a bit narcissistic there? Not trying to pick a fight with you... I hope my comments don't overly offend. But, perhaps they might offend you for the right reasons. Man, can't you just allow fans on their own board to be happy about their team? None of us think the 49ers have been eliminated yet this 2013 season.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
drdiags":9mztjo99 said:
I think Denver on a neutral field could give the team a run, along with the other high octane passing teams. At least until I see more of how the DL rotation will improve the pass rush. Sunday was a good showing for Avril and the gang. Denver was pretty competitive here in the pre-season sans the turnovers. Manning will get his.

The Saints game this year will be a game to keep an eye on and the Texans in Houston. BuddyRyan is a master manipulator. Even saw him post a "we" thread referring to the Seahawks. It's all good fun though. If he wants to test my football knowledge he has to tell me the Bears defensive lineman that former ND coach/turned CBS local sports announcer Leahy hated with a passion. Jack Concannon and Dick Gordon were my early intro to Bears football, along with the usual big names.

Of course the only "neutral field" the Hawks would meet Denver on this season would be in NY. We would take that opportunity! :th2thumbs: (There would be no neutral field scenario with other high octane passing teams that be in the NFC. But, I agree the Saints will be a team to keep an eye on this season. Their offense seems to be enough to compensate for any deficiencies with their defense down the road. Hope not against us, though.)

Go Hawks.

HansGruber

Reaction score
NINEster":128yxdrn said:
Gotta say as a Niner fan I'm liking this overconfidence by the Seahawk fans, and would be nice if it rubbed down into their players too. On the flipside it makes the worst Niner fans thinking SF would stomp SEA and now they think their own team is terrible.

I'll acknowledge an excellent performance by the Seahawks the other night but concede the win a lot more on being outcoached than an insurmountable talent gap. The current Seahawks may be unbeatable at home, but still don't think they are 25+ points better at home against the 49ers, even if that's the result of the last two games.

When the Seahawks win at Candlestick Park and/or take the NFC West, it will be cause for real concern for this year's postseason. And of course there's the potential playoff meeting between these two. Another thing is seeing the Seahawks actually have a good enough road record to clinch the west....8-0 at home didn't get it done last year, and its possible they only go 7-1 at home this season.

Centurylink done for the regular season for SF, way better now than December 23/24 two years in a row. They have all season to get the offense in sync. Their 2011 and 2012 offenses didn't evolve fully until late in the year.

I'm more concerned about the 49er personnel and strategy more than what other teams are doing.

Nobody invited you into this conversation, pee wee. Why don't you go brag to Packers fans about your John Candy superbowl rings? We're trying to talk football here. Grown man stuff. You are a midget among giants here.

The 49ers have been exposed. The entire rest of the NFL will be looking at our games against you and using that same blueprint to ruin Kaepernick's fragile little ego. Hope you enjoy the fact that Alex Smith is now 2-0 and looking far better than Kaepernick. Because I'm belly laughing. You can sit here and talk about how Kaepernick is a better QB until you're blue in the face, but the simple FACT is that Kaepernick can't beat Seattle. Not only do we have his number, he can't even score a TD against our starting defense. You were better off with Alex Smith. At least he could beat us.

I said it in the preseason and I'll say it again now: You're in a battle with St Louis for the Wild Card, and frankly, St Louis is looking like a better team right now. And now that you've got a couple more serious injuries, Frank Gore is done, and the whole league knows how to beat Kaepernick, it's going to be a rough year for Niner "fans". So why don't you run off and go talk some smack somewhere else? You're not in our league, chump.

We own the 49ers.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
BuddyRyans46":2qks8e14 said:
are (in no particular order)

1-Denver-elite QB/TON of receivers

2-New Orleans -elite QB/TON of recievers

3-New England -Never underestimate Brady and Belichick.

4-Chicago - Because they are my team.

Sooooo....anyone got a beef with that?! :mad: :141847_bnono:
The chances of a Payton Manning team beating anyone plummet in the post-season, so...bring em on in the Superbowl, baby!

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I agree with what Thunderhawk said. The only team that can beat Seattle is Seattle. Look no further than the Miami game last year (coming off a bye week). That said we have the best team in the league right now. If they keep there heads together then the sky is the limit.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have been a Hawks fan as long as possible. In that time, I have learned that the Hawks, regardless of opponent, can make any team look like the 1989 Niners or look like the 93 Cowboys themselves any week.

If the Hawks lose, it is likely to a team on that OP's list, but it is just as likely that they BitchSlap the noted organization into the fetal position. I enjoy NOT knowing the outcome until it is over and personally am not the kind of guy that wants to make an argument over which team is going to win a game that is about to be played. If that game is coming, we will know soon enough. There are a large number of fans from every team that believe their team is going to win on Sunday regardless of opponent. Take Niner fans for example, they have been inaccurately predicting Niner wins for countless years, but that doesn't stop them. What does a fan expect from them? They are only a few clicks down the road from reality..

I love to see the unexpected, except when it doesn't favor the Seahawks, I like the Underdog and enjoy the chaos associated with it.