I'm sure this was shared, but ...

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Uh oh... all of the perfect moral standard folks who have been bashing Sherman for a temporary lapse of better judgment and who refuse to accept his apology for it... are going to jump all over Russell Wilson now for what he was caught saying in the audio. Tisk, tisk. Billboard material right there. Fife is covered. Where does the next one go?

Seeker

Reaction score
people are gonna have serious impact falling off their high horses.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Daaaamn, I feel even happier for Mike Rob getting to the Super Bowl after seeing him so happy he was crying. What a rollercoaster of a season for him.

"Hell of a game! Hell of a game!"

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Richard Sherman; "They About To Try Me, They About To Try Me" said the #1 Cornerback in the NFL "I'm Going To Capitalize"
He knew it was coming even before THEY decided to throw it.
Russell Wilson KNEW that the 49rs were going to go Off-Sides and offer up that first down to the Seahawks on the 4th & 7.
Beastmode was calling to Sherman for either the Offense, or the Defense to wrap the game up, I don't think he realized at that point, it was going to come down to Both sides, to get the win.
EPIC!

BamKam

Reaction score
To be fair even though Sherman was just going over to him to say good game I am fine with Crabtree's reaction, it probably would have been mine. You just made the play to beat me in a huge game (on top of being a rival) I don't want to shake your hand right away, I need a moment to get over it before the congrats start.

Latest posts