I knew this game was a loss because ...

Rainger

Reaction score
Told the wife yesterday after a Kraken win over the Knights and the Huskies win, that the gods would not give seattle 3 wins this weekend

and then the upsets today , browns over TB, Jags over Ravens, Carolina over Denver that I had a bad feeling especially when you get a turnover and score so early.

Was sure things would go against the Hawks.

Every time they could score or stop it was taken away, the man down field, the fumble the catch all three things make it a different game

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I remember a season many many years ago that if the Huskies won the Hawks lost and vice versa for the entire season till the Huskies were no longer playing

Crizilla

Reaction score
Told the wife yesterday after a Kraken win over the Knights and the Huskies win, that the gods would not give seattle 3 wins this weekend

and then the upsets today , browns over TB, Jags over Ravens, Carolina over Denver that I had a bad feeling especially when you get a turnover and score so early.

Was sure things would go against the Hawks.

Every time they could score or stop it was taken away, the man down field, the fumble the catch all three things make it a different game
"The sports gods" aren't a real thing. The actual God doesn't care about sports that much anyway. Get over it they lost. The defense just isn't that good. Life goes on.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Lol Hawks lose, Kraken up 3 1

Wife asked me after the loss what win would you give up for the Hawks win the Kraken over Vegas or the Huskies. I said Kraken

BamKam

Reaction score
"The sports gods" aren't a real thing. The actual God doesn't care about sports that much anyway. Get over it they lost. The defense just isn't that good. Life goes on.
Alex “taking shit too seriously” for $1000 please.

GemCity

Reaction score
You think your weekend was rough? Obvious Hawks fan….

But check the avatar.

Rat..,we can mourn digitally together if you’d like.

Latest posts