I'm so mad we lost that last game...

fenderbender123

Reaction score
There goes our chance to go 19-0 and be considered the greatest NFL team in history.

Oh well, there's always next year.

8)

nwHawk

Reaction score
I was mad as hell at first, but with the trade for Dunlop I'm over it.

Actually, I'm almost happy it happened. This team needed pass rush badly, and today we are better than we were last Sunday (at least on paper). To win a championship, we have to be able to rush the passer.

DHawk

Reaction score
Only reason I'm mad is because I live in Phoenix and have to listen to every fan here talk about how "Kyler Murray is the next Russell Wilson!" ugh...

Nunya

Reaction score
DHawk":r65evhje said:
Only reason I'm mad is because I live in Phoenix and have to listen to every fan here talk about how "Kyler Murray is the next Russell Wilson!" ugh...

I doubt it. Everybody knows that QBs under 5'11" are never successful in the NFL. :lol:

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This one got me too . I haven’t been pissed about a loss days later in a long while.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
"You mad, bro?"
:lol:
I'm not mad as I kind of expected it. We went in something like 6-0-1 in last 7 trips to Zona, and they are, IMO, much improved this year. All good thing come to an end. We went into that game with a 2 game cushion, but came out with only a 1/2 game lead. That is killer.
Bit I am really disappointed the way we lost. 3 turnovers and 2 of our penalties killed our hopes. That penalty on DK's TD catch and run that (would have) won it for us was like a big slap in the face.
On to the next one and hope we can get better...and hope we can beat the Cards when they come up here. They've beaten us 2 in a row now. Gotta get that ugly bloom nipped in the bud.

Latest posts