I'm Not Telling You It's Going To Be Easy....

BASF

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3pxacj8o said:
I don't know Jiggy, your avatar is saying easy AND worth it!

I know this is just a joke and not truly worth my time, but Jamie is an old friend of mine and she is not easy and is one of the sweetest people you will ever come across.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":9o27rbie said:
The most impressive picture of Wilson will always be that play where he is holding the mouthpiece.

How many snaps have we seen that were unexpected, or missed completely, and then Wilson calmly picks the ball off the ground and throws it for whatever yardage or a score? Remember the play earlier (last year or in the preseason) where the ball hit the ground and Wilson just picked it up and threw it? Same deal.

Except this time he received the ball way before he was ready and it barely affected the play at all.

That is insane. I cannot believe I have not seen more about it, since clearly Wilson does well under pressure but I have NEVER seen a QB consistently turn bad plays into good ones like that. I have seen great QBs rescue plays but not with the consistency and the sheer invisibility that Wilson does it with. It is a clear window into his ability to deal with pressure.

It isn't just exceptional, it is otherworldly. And it is captured perfectly in the picture where he is holding a mouthpiece and calmly running a play as if it was exactly how they drew it up. Just like the many, many times Wilson has handled a bad snap and nothing bad happened.

Combine that picture with the quote, if he said it.

Yes I think he does these things with such regularity and poise that they no longer seem like a big deal. For instance there was another play during the game where four Saint defenders converged on Russell and he was completely engulfed. I mean he disappeared from view then suddenly popped up out side the scrum running down field and looking to pass.
It was pretty spectacular but he has done it so often that it almost went unnoticed.

Always Fierce

Reaction score
Still can't believe he outplayed Drew Brees. NOBODY outplays Drew Brees in NFC head to head. NOBODY.