If we claim someone off waiver..what positions?

TaterHawk

Reaction score
If we claim someone off waiver..what positions would the Hawks enhance?

TE is a tad concerning....but I can't see the Hawks Claiming players placed on waiver. There is some advantage to keeping players that have been in our system.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
I don't expect the Hawks to be active on the waiver wire for players for the 53 man roster. That said, if it were to happen, TE is the position I'd expect it to be at. Or possibly a veteran run-stuffing 3-tech DT.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
i think they're thinking about who they're going to lose if they cut someone rather than picking someone up.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
It's going to be brutal trying to get a TE. There are a lot of teams hurting for that position.

It's possible to see a preseason trade though. The market for #2 tight ends couldn't be hotter.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Largent80":2xk764nt said:
Highlordb":2xk764nt said:
I would love to see another TE....

I just look left to your avatar.

Going to be interesting coming back and reading this post as his avatar changes over time... time to change that avatar to Honey Booboo's mom.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
We WILL bring in a TE. It's almost a guarantee.

Last season we brought in Evan Moore when TE wasn't as big a concern. This year, you know JS is going to be scouring the waiver wire for any TEs that fit the mold he's looking for.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
TE and I am looking at Orsen Charles from the Bengals. Has been working at FB and doesn't seem too fit him so hopefully they cut him and the Hawks scoop him up.

Latest posts