If Harbaugh Leaves SF, Will You Be Disappointed?

ivotuk

Reaction score
I would be severly disappointed. Going up against the Harbaugh 49ers has made the Seahawks a much tougher team and pretty much a shoe-in to win outside of the NFCW.

If Harbaugh leaves, that will take the edge off and it's possible we could make the NFCCG every year, only to lose. Or to the Superbowl every year, just to lose. There is no point in playing this game if you aren't going all in.

Besides, I see an epic meltdown in the 49ers future (as witnessed by the latest fiasco) and it would be fun to watch. :th2thumbs:

The 49ers are an extremely talented team, and I'm sure that's the reason Harbaugh chose to go there. He could have had a lot of different teams to choose from, he could have waited a year and had yet more NFL teams to choose from, but he was smart and knew his success was partially dependent on talent.

This is also why I believe Pete Carroll is a better Head Coach, he took a crap team, hired a Prodigy for a General Manager, and turned it in to a Dominant SuperB Owl winner.

I love the Seattle/San Francisco rivalry, as does (almost) every NFL fan in the country. It's epic and a matchup that every network in the sports arena strives to get on their schedule. Losing that would be a drag.

Besides, St Louis and Arizona have become damn strong teams! I'd much prefer that Harby was there to beat the hell out of them for 4 games every year.