I Want To Party With Gronk

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":svsmsb6p said:
Gronk is probably my favorite non-Seahawk.

Agreed. I don't get the hate he gets. Probably because he is on the most hated NFL team.

But how can you not like him. He's always having fun. He's probably the second funniest guy in the NFL after Marshawn. The guy has basically re-defined the way his position is played. And he has battled back from some real brutal injuries.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Yeah Gronk is great, would have liked him more though if he hadn't been on the Patriots team. They have so many shitty people that they drag Gronk down with them.

OP
OP
Sgt. Largent

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
lsheldon":3o93tm2r said:
Initial reports claimed he overdosed on pills, but according to a report form Yard Barker and Steve DelVecchio is that Chandler Jones was using synthetic Marijuana. Does the NFL care whether players consuming marijuana use real deal or synthetic as far as substance abuse cases go?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/rep ... spartandhp

No they don't care what kind of weed player's use.

But this is Chandler's first infraction..........so all it means is he'll be entered into the drug program and tested more often than normal.

marko358

Reaction score
None of this seems like a big deal to me but I'm for legalizing drugs. This obviously had nothing to do with performance enhancing.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
marko358":2t81yynr said:
None of this seems like a big deal to me but I'm for legalizing drugs. This obviously had nothing to do with performance enhancing.
For football players weed IS performance enhancing.

Many of these big guys are not naturally big. They have to force themselves to eat a high-calorie diet that ends up making eating a job instead of a joy. Pot helps with that.

Many of these guys already have near-constant mild-to-severe pain somewhere in their body long before they hang up the cleats. Pot can help that a bit.

Football is a high-adrenaline sport. Even after a week of practice and a brutal game most of these guys are STILL PUMPED and that's why so many go out after games. They are WIDE awake. Pot definitely helps someome relax after a practice or game (so they can be rested and ready the next day).

Pot has many positive benefits that are "performance-enhancing" in certain situations. For NFL players it's quite beneficial.