I remember when the media was touting this defense as...

morgulon1

Reaction score
I think the word educated there should be in quotes. After 40+ years of watching the Seahawks, I would say that maybe five writers in all that time had a true bead on the team. Most of the national "writers" know very little about the team and spew bs to get clicks.
Exactly. When covering the league the "experts" seem to put most of their effort and passion in reporting on the Cowboys, Niners , Chiefs , and the elite qbs. You know who they are.

I quick mention of Seattle is saved for the last 30 seconds and the info is usually inaccurate.

Last edited:

Mase

Reaction score
-- Believe me, I am not suggesting we have the LOB defense put together yet, but how about calm down. How about not being so ridiculously knee jerk. The Lions have scored points all year. 35 at home vs. the Vaunted Eagles, 36 at home vs. the Commanders with their vaunted Dline, 24 on the road against the Vikings. I know they were missing Swift and their best WR. I get it. But consider we have a first year DC and we have a ton of rookies and inexperience all over the field.

-- I acknowledge some weaknesses that aren't likely to improve. Barton has just zero feel in coverage. Okay at the point but a real weakness in space. I would just say give it a chance to come together. Let the young guys see and experience professional schemes, then judge them at the end of the year. Or keep crying after every game, win or lose.

Mase

morgulon1

Reaction score
-- Believe me, I am not suggesting we have the LOB defense put together yet, but how about calm down. How about not being so ridiculously knee jerk. The Lions have scored points all year. 35 at home vs. the Vaunted Eagles, 36 at home vs. the Commanders with their vaunted Dline, 24 on the road against the Vikings. I know they were missing Swift and their best WR. I get it. But consider we have a first year DC and we have a ton of rookies and inexperience all over the field.

-- I acknowledge some weaknesses that aren't likely to improve. Barton has just zero feel in coverage. Okay at the point but a real weakness in space. I would just say give it a chance to come together. Let the young guys see and experience professional schemes, then judge them at the end of the year. Or keep crying after every game, win or lose.

Mase
I approve this message.

Yet I have to admit I'm addicted to spazzing out every week and love to complain. It's one of my
many flaws. If only the staff in Renton could see things as clearly as .net

Have I mentioned I hate Russell "Dangerwich" Wilson?