I don't even...

HawksFTW

Reaction score
This has been posted here many times over the years, oldie but a goodie. Mayne is a Hawks' fan and has raised the 12th Man Flag before.

OP
OP
ParisPC07

ParisPC07

Reaction score
I've never seen it before. It popped up on /r/seahawks as a "we're better because we don't train like this," gag deal. I thought it was a serious thing until Hass made that Real World comment around halfway through.

piston bully

Reaction score
Both my Daughters play national level Fastpitch,that is exactly how they practice sliding into base.cool vid.

sutz

Reaction score
ParisPC07":jn0vid9p said:
I've never seen it before. It popped up on /r/seahawks as a "we're better because we don't train like this," gag deal. I thought it was a serious thing until Hass made that Real World comment around halfway through.
You didn't get a clue from Hass saying, "After practice, coach gave us juiceboxes."...? ;)

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Hasselbeck: he may no longer be the best QB in Seahawk history, but he'll always be the most hilarious.

drdiags

Reaction score
Anybody have a link to what he did recently with the Seahawks. I know he was up here for the 9ers game and wondered if he still does Mayne Event (I don't watch ESPN Gameday stuff anymore).

HansGruber

Reaction score
Funniest Hasselbeck moment was when he called Roethlisberger "Big Jen" on national television. Actually, he had a couple great interviews. He was always cracking jokes.

Although he was never as funny as Moffitt. Sorry Hass, it's the truth.

Latest posts