Do Pete's stupid draft clues ever make sense even after the fact?

Crizilla

Reaction score
It's just hype. The NFL is all about hype hype hype and marketing. The NFL draft is basically a mini super bowl.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Apparently the first clue this year had everything to do with our day 1 draft.......Draft Party that is. Clue 1 was a retweet about Love Is Blind, and I heard they had someone (or multiple someones) from Love is Blind at the Draft party yesterday.

As for the rest of them, I'm sure there's something in each of them that has something to do with something from day 1 of the draft, but I haven't a clue at this point.

Chapow

Reaction score
I've always thought the draft clues were just goofy nonsense. I pretty much just ignore them.

James in PA

Reaction score
And the beauty is, you can make anything "fit" the clue after the fact. For example, he showed a pic of boxer Apollo Creed. Witherspoon is known for his "hitting." See what I did there? Just crap like that.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Pete is lighting up and laughing as he post those clues.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
And the beauty is, you can make anything "fit" the clue after the fact. For example, he showed a pic of boxer Apollo Creed. Witherspoon is known for his "hitting." See what I did there? Just crap like that.
So it's like a horoscope...I can't stand those either.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
IDK if there’s anything to them, or if he’s just toying with us — but I think they’re fun either way. This one definitely had merit though…