I am sick of Luke Willson

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Amazing speed and great size for a TE. Still inconsistent catching the ball in heavy traffic. If his development arc continues and he starts catching in traffic, he's Pro Bowl good, no doubt.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Luke Willson is my new man crush. I often find myself dazing into nowhere, running my fingers threw his locks sharing a bowl of poutine.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
I love what he brings. He finds soft spots and gets open. He has balled out at times this year, and believe he will get better. Glad to see some who wanted him cut change their tune.

A

Anonymous

Throwdown":2mmh3oa4 said:
I stil think he's trasho

You no likey Lukie, T?

For a guy with bad hands and no speed, he sure has amassed some clutch plays, and has done it all season long.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3mwv3dcf said:
Amazing speed and great size for a TE. Still inconsistent catching the ball in heavy traffic. If his development arc continues and he starts catching in traffic, he's Pro Bowl good, no doubt.

If he can become a consistent pass catcher, then with his speed, he may well be a Seahawk version of Jordy Nelson. Convert him into a WR. What CB/DB would have a chance defending him after a catch? Maybe his teammate Chancellor.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think this needs a bump, a full banquet room table of Crow still needs to be ate, :) what happens when someone knee Jerks outside the game day Forum :)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1m4tv25x said:
-The Glove-":1m4tv25x said:
Meeker":1m4tv25x said:
hawkpride":1m4tv25x said:
Dude totally balled tonight, if I was the OP I would reconsider the post title....

No singular game is enough...his problem is consistency.
Exactly... Apparently the "idiots" don't understand that though. No one is saying he needs to be cut. He just hasn't been consistent catching the ball

Today was a step forward for him, ay? Caught some passes in traffic, ay! Caught some passes with mustard on them, ay!

Ya'll are acting like he's been totaling all yer mammoths, ay!
He's had games like this throughout his whole career. Like I said...consistency is his issue

rastahawk

Reaction score
This is the Luke we all hoped to see (and expect). I don't think anyone was rooting for him not to succeed. We all were. He has the physical tools and swagger but he was noticeably shaken. I really like what I see from him when he is good. But I am not ready to crown him yet. Our offense can't run on on-again off-again TE's. I hope he's overcome whatever it is that hindered him and yesterday's Luke is here to stay for year's to come! The guy can flat out ball.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
rideaducati":629p5c86 said:
ZorntoLargent":629p5c86 said:
I'm sick of fair weather fans.

:13:
Man you guys must be the best fans in the universe and never ever said anything negative about the hawks . :sarcasm_on:
The guy has all the tools but does lack consistency .
Sorry for being a " fair weather fan" . :sarcasm_on:

Seafan

Reaction score
I like how Howie called Luke a hybrid TE/WR.

Cooper and Luke traded places last night.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
chris98251":3b0525sv said:
I think this needs a bump, a full banquet room table of Crow still needs to be ate, :) what happens when someone knee Jerks outside the game day Forum :)

Did you ever think that perhaps that it is not the thread that was knee-jerk, but rather the celebratory bump that was knee-jerk?

WBHxjhW

chris98251

Reaction score
Ahhh thinking about your statement and reconsidering..................No I stand by my statement:)

jlwaters1

Reaction score
He's had the two best games of his career in the last 3 games played. I think suggests he's turning the corner, of course those 2 career games are sandwiched around a terrible game against the rams. We'll need him productive come Sunday.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I think the main issue with Willson is that he is inconsistent. Carry on.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2vio9t7j said:
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I think the main issue with Willson is that he is inconsistent. Carry on.

Plenty, but there's a calling out culture on here that makes this place quite tiresome at times. I'd be more willing to see some fun in it but for the fact that the OP has apologized more times than I can count. It should have died when he requested it to but it appears mods would rather bump it than lock it.

Luke played a great game, but such praise should belong on another thread.