I am back to…..

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
Congratulate you guys on not only beating the crap out of one of my hated DIV rival, but to congratulate you guys on over taking us as the #1 DEF…… Man you guys kicked their butts. It was awesome. I hope we can beat them next week, but we will be in their house, and they are going to want to prove they are not falling off. Should be a great game.

bluengreen

Reaction score
I like Carolina, I see a lot of us in your team. Good luck next week.

sutz

Reaction score
IIRC, teams that lost to us this season have gone something like 2-9 in the following game.

;)

Edit: 9-2? What idiot wrote that?.....me.... :oops: :34853_doh:

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
Thanks guys, If we beat them next week, we will take the DIV lead. I was the big Hawk fan last night, I was cheering for y'all the whole game.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
They will be HYPED next week. Good luck man. You guys should borrow our game plan...

Sac

Reaction score
Sprfunk":3w3w7jm7 said:
They will be HYPED next week. Good luck man. You guys should borrow our game plan...

They don't have the secondary to do that.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Pantherfan527":3uvyrhb3 said:
Thanks guys, If we beat them next week, we will take the DIV lead. I was the big Hawk fan last night, I was cheering for y'all the whole game.

Yeah probably exactly like how we cheer for whatever team is playing against the 49ers every week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2z4cn7wl said:
I honestly think you guys have a better team than the Saints.

No doubt there.

IMO the Panthers are the #2 team in the NFC, and it's not that close. Unfortunately I'm rooting for the Saints this weekend. I'd rather see them come up and get destroyed for the 3rd time at the Clink in January than the Panthers..........who could give us problems with their D.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
sutz":17z0j6ui said:
IIRC, teams that lost to us this season have gone something like 9-2 in the following game.

;)
Think you got that backwards.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Good luck to Carolina. Have a feeling they split with the Saints, so it's going to be down to the wire for the NFC South.

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1kpf0wim said:
HawkFan72":1kpf0wim said:
I honestly think you guys have a better team than the Saints.

No doubt there.

IMO the Panthers are the #2 team in the NFC, and it's not that close. Unfortunately I'm rooting for the Saints this weekend. I'd rather see them come up and get destroyed for the 3rd time at the Clink in January than the Panthers..........who could give us problems with their D.

TBH, I would rather have the 5th seed or the 3rd seed. We are 0-3 coming out of a bye with Ron Rivera and Cam Newton, but we are like 3-0 when other teams are coming out of the bye.

OP
OP
P

Pantherfan527

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1c0pjggp said:
Sprfunk":1c0pjggp said:

They don't have the secondary to do that.

Hell no we don't, I would give my left of everything (nostril, nut, eye, hand, leg, arm butt cheek )for y'all secondary.

sutz

Reaction score
Sprfunk":34hmgr4o said:
sutz":34hmgr4o said:
IIRC, teams that lost to us this season have gone something like 9-2 in the following game.

;)
Think you got that backwards.
:oops: You're right, of course. :oops:

Will edit. :34853_doh:

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Carolina has the D to beat anybody. It just all comes down to if they can make enough plays offensively to outscore IMO much better offences like Seattle's and New Orleans. Seattle is basically the perfect blend of New Orleans and Carolina

BamKam

Reaction score
I am a HUGE Panthers fan as I think most here are. They play very similar to us, extremely physical and Cam Newton is a beast (didn't like him at Auburn but now he is one of my favorite NFL QBs).

Good luck to you guys, I hope you crush the Saints both times and we get to meet in the NFC Championship game, that would be a war.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Thanks. Good luck to the Panthers, you have a great up and coming team.

Once Cam matured and you shored up the defense, your team got the foundation and they're growing.

It's scary to think if you guys could actually draft offensive skill position players like you do on the defensive side what you could become.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Panthers, great defense, mediocre offense. Very similar to the Seahawks of last year but with two differences. Our offense was better last year and their defense is better than ours of last year. Dangerous? Yes, beatable? Definitely.

Latest posts