How would you rate Dion Bailey's first game?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3h8etnda said:
His blown coverage was a huge play that played a part in this loss. I give him a 3/10
With that reasoning, Marshawn Lynch not making that ONE yard on the last play was part of this loss.
Richard Sherman & Earl Thomas not keeping the Rams Receiver from making that deep pass for their first down also contributed to this loss.
The absence of Bobby Wagner was also a big reason for this loss.
The list goes on and on.
Why are we focusing on grading a newcomer in the first regular game in the Seahawks system, when guys that have been in the system for several Years aren't getting the same scrutiny?
I don't think the OP is being totally transparent in his survey, because this guy is playing in place of Kam "The Ransome monger" Chancellor, has a little part in this loss, but gets a pass because he wasn't here to take any blame for this loss.
ALL players in our Secondary have to start somewhere, and like it or not, Bailey isn't up anywhere's near the experience that Kam Chancellor has had.
All those guys that are busting their buttons on paying Kam and getting him back in the lineup, need to break out their checkbooks, and put their money where their mouths are.

sc85sis

Reaction score
northseahawk":1rax85wf said:
Horrible. Cook was his responsibility on his big catches. Out of position all game.

Plus the guy was yawning like a hippo before game. Tells h what kind of guy he is.
Don't judge a guy because he yawned. You don't know Dion. You know literally nothing about his work ethic.

He had a rough game his first time out. He'll improve. Cut the kid a break. The entire D was off much of the day today.

bandiger

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":13k5lspg said:
We left TEs open all day.

WRs were released to run free.

Something else was wrong, Dion was a disaster but how much was his fault is debatable. I love Kris Richard, but I think he might need some help at DC. Or whoever is taking over the secondary for him is a flaming basket of buffalo turds.

The defensive line played well, the rest of the defense was a nightmare. So it would be impossible to evaluate the safety after the rest of the defense was such a mess.

The poaching of defensive coaches has finally caught up, we'll see how it goes the rest of the season but they were not as impressive as the Broncos/Ravens/Bills.

Omahawk

Reaction score
Yawning is something that people do all the time before big events. It's a nerves thing, not a tired thing. So don't question his readiness based on the yawns unless you see being nervous before one of the most important events in your life to be a terribly bad thing. Give the kid some respect. I'll grade his performance today a solid 5. For his first regular season game, that was better than most. Just wait until he gets to have the 12s behind him on his home turf. We're fine. The Rams are a much better team this year than they have been in the past and they've always played us tough. We weren't going to have a perfect season. Might as well get that loss out of the way now and light a fire under our tail feathers. We play better with a chip on our shoulder.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
jake206":34sbs9qo said:
Bottom line: He's not this man.

image.JPG

Nope. It's unfair to Bailey that he was put in that situation. Kid belongs on the practice squad this year.

BlindIllegalHerald.gif

ThisAcceptableAracari

Latest posts