How would you rate Dion Bailey's first game?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Several times i saw him tap dancing around unsure what to do about the guy that just caught the ball right next to him.

Pretty disappointed.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Meh it was only his first game he did ok. But... as a whole the defense gave up 34 Freakin points to the rams who supposedly have a shitty online?

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I give him a zero.

I could tell, even before the opening kick off, that he was going to be less than lackluster. Camera was on him sitting, yawning, looking bored out of his mind.

I expected him to be FULLY JACKED and PUMPED for this opportunity.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I don't blame Bailey for tripping. I am wondering more why our undrafted safety was left in one-on-one coverage on the outside with no help. The guy can't help that he tripped and it was a bad scheme to begin with.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
the yawn had me very concerned at the start of the game...I had 2 hrs sleep last night and I was pumped!! WTF??

Jerhawk

Reaction score
His blown coverage was a huge play that played a part in this loss. I give him a 3/10

MrThortan

Reaction score
5/10 before the trip. Was relatively quite. That trip though :34853_doh: That was the one thing I didn't want him to do. Don't give up any big plays. He's young and mistakes are going to happen, but that was huge.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3asd1i5g said:
the yawn had me very concerned at the start of the game...I had 2 hrs sleep last night and I was pumped!! WTF??

It wasn't just a yawn, it was a freakin like a hippo yawning. What a joke that was.. I knew we'd lose after seeing that.

Throwdown

Reaction score

He did make a nice play coming over in coverage to cut off a read on a short route.

Hawks46

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1soq8jbo said:
We left TEs open all day.

WRs were released to run free.

Something else was wrong, Dion was a disaster but how much was his fault is debatable. I love Kris Richard, but I think he might need some help at DC. Or whoever is taking over the secondary for him is a flaming basket of buffalo turds.

The defensive line played well, the rest of the defense was a nightmare. So it would be impossible to evaluate the safety after the rest of the defense was such a mess.

good post.

yea, the kid was bad, but the defense couldn't tackling Benny Cunningham. Who is the Rams 3rd string back. Good thing Mason and Gurley didn't play today.

bryantology79

Reaction score
he looks slower than kj in coverage. also he was everywhere making tackles in the preseason. only saw him make 1 today. i know the coaches will get him to fix mistakes over the week.

4.75/10

jake206

Reaction score
3-4, he's late on everything. Seems like the communication between him and Cary is very poor. At least it looks that way from looking at body language.

Exittium

Reaction score
Tackling this game itself was atrocious. Earl I'll give a pass to, he couldnt wrap much at all, everyone else was just seemingly lobbing their bodies at players hoping fall over.. it didn't look like Hawk style tackling today.

For bailey, i didn't notice much of the kid. I think he hung back a lot and played it "safe" .. in the end he tripped and they scored, none of us know if that would have been good or not even with Kam. And I agree with people I don't understand why they'd leave him 1 on 1. 4/10

jake206

Reaction score
Bottom line: He's not this man.

image.JPG

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Him falling wasn't the only problem today. He whiffed on several tackles, appeared out of position on his zones.

Seahawks are in a messy situation now, do you break precedence and cave on Kam's demands.. or do you continue to trot out a safety that's going to take a lot of lumps to get on (or anywhere near) Kam's level.

greenblue_eye's2

Reaction score
Kam needs to be signed pronto, or its gonna be a long season.
I rate Bailey at 4, he allowed a touchdown, & contributed along
with some other miscues to the loss of the game.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
seahawk 17":34np4f6l said:
Thought he played a solid game, minus the falling down.
I don't think that that's what the OP wants to hear, BUT, I would have to grade him with a 4, but RS & ET don't deserve a much, if any higher score either.

Latest posts