How would you feel about drafting these players

chris98251

Reaction score
Well I have said that you need a quick guy in the Nickle, Maxwell and Lane don't appear as quick as they are fast, you need a guy that can do that and run support as well. Trufant I think got the call more for his tackleing and run support as well as his experience in reading guys and being able to cheat a little.

cover-2

Reaction score
I don't like either of them for us. We are set at MLB and IMO Trufant is a nickle CB. Manti Te'o I think will be a good player for any team looking for a LB. IMO Manit could be like Lofa Tatupu; not fast, not a thumper, but very instinctive and a on the field leader. I have not scouted Trufant, and as a Husky fan I have seen him abused too many times to even consider drafting him in the first three rounds.

chris98251

Reaction score
Tru was a victem of NIck HOlts system more then his skill set

DJrmb

Reaction score
We don't need a CB in this draft (at least not in the 1st round). We have young talent already. When Browner was suspended we didn't miss a beat. I fully expect our Nickle to be much better this year. I think Marcus Trufant may have been starting for other reasons than just talent.

Latest posts