How satisfied are you??

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Happy, but not even close to being fully satisfied. It's week 2. I'll be satisfied in February.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Man the more time that goes by, the better I feel.

I can't wait to turn on the radio here in the Bay Area tomorrow morning and listen to all the Niner fans call in.

That is the one benefit I get over you guys who live in Seattle!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
bellingerga":2pnzvgp5 said:
On a scale of one to 10? 12.
BOOM! Ecstatic.

Highlordb":2pnzvgp5 said:
I loved the swag the guys came out with in the second half.....lynch so alone as he slowly struts in for the score....Sherman dominating Boldin and Davis....and the D line getting pressure on Crapernick all night long.

Yuuuuuup!

NFSeahawks628":2pnzvgp5 said:
Lynch walking into the end zone slowly gave me great joy.

I really really really enjoyed how his understated move stated so loudly how flippin' open he was and how the nearest Niner started walking away before Lynch even crossed the line. I thought, "He can't be called for showboating or excessive celebration when he's just standing in the field of play with the ball and no defender is trying to tackle him." That was just such a huge win for Bevell, RW, Beast, the line, the entire offense.

HawkEye

Reaction score
I'm so happy, I will skip sex to continue celebrating!! :thirishdrinkers:

fsmassey

Reaction score
I'm satisfied. Not only to what this means to Niner fans, but what it means to other teams' fans too.
I'm very, very satisfied.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We took an ugly game and grabbed it by the balls and pulled off a beautiful, epic beatdown in the second half. Extremely satisfied and excited for 17 more games this season!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
29-3 and a total 49ers humiliation. Very satisfied.

Sure, we got stuff to fix. but that is what the Jaguars are for next week.

THE TABS

Reaction score
I just wanted a win. Didn't care how we got it, or how ugly it looked.

But, to completely dominate the second half the way we did, I couldn't be happier, and pleasantly surprised to boot.

To me, this 2013 regular season is all about one thing; SECURE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE FOR THE PLAYOFFS. IMO, the team we played tonight was probably the only team in the NFC that has a snowballs chance in hell at beating us at home in January. Nobody else poses a threat. We secure home field, game over. Punch our ticket to Met Life Stadium. :229031_thewave:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm very satisfied. A slow start, but it ended in an epic beatdown. Silenced the ninnies trolls and haters. ....and just think how good this team will be when we get all of the pieces back! :th2thumbs: GREAT WIN!

Joey13091

Reaction score
I'm sooooooooo happy right now. Just got home from the game. That was a statement drop our team.

SEA! HAWKS!

HansGruber

Reaction score
just got home and i'm so drunk my girlfriend kicked me out of our bedroom. the puppies are hiding in their room.

I LOVE MY 12's. That was something else. So electric. So intense. That crowd wasn't even as loud as the 2005 Giants game and WE DID IT ANYWAY.

I LOVE YOU #12! Every one of you! Brothers!!

Greenhell

Reaction score
HawkFan72":11v2ih5q said:

I can't wait to turn on the radio here in the Bay Area tomorrow morning and listen to all the Niner fans call in.

You're going to have to report back on what they're saying.

HawkWow

Reaction score
bellingerga":2edkliye said:
Offense was still poopy for awhile there, but how satisfied am I? On a scale of one to 10? 12.

This.

I'll be even happier when Pete again gives RW the reigns (a topic for another day, to be sure). Damn, I'm so glad to have this monkey off our backs. Huge win.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Greenhell":2hkd1282 said:
HawkFan72":2hkd1282 said:

You're going to have to report back on what they're saying.

Right now they are talking about how Seattle has the chance to be one of the best Defenses of all time and set records on both sides of the ball.

How the Niners really blew it because now they have an uphill battle for the division for the first time since Harbaugh got there.

How the Seahawks have handled the 49ers offense for 3 games in a row (even though the first one was against Alex Smith). They are are saying that Harbaugh has a problem solving the Seattle Defense.

They are concerned. They know we're the better team.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Radio guys still hammering about how Pete and JS have assembled a Defense that Harbaugh and Roman cannot solve. They are in awe of our GM.

Beautiful, beautiful stuff.

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
So awesome these guys did what they did tonight. I am jealous of you all though as i cannot watch these games yet due to being deployed. Definitely going to watch them on NFL.com when i get back soon. Hopefully they keep taking it one game at a time and keep rolling.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I can't describe how excited I am, if I did, this would have to be spoken about in the "Smack Shack" lol

Hawks46

Reaction score
VERY satisfied.

I do hope Okung comes back soon. That could be an enduring loss that might not be worth any win short of the playoffs/Superbowl.

Latest posts