How satisfied are you??

TwilightError

Reaction score
Cant stop smiling. How great was it to see Harbaughs face? Priceless.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Very very satisfied !! We thoroughly put the smack down on these loud mouths!

the_12th_man

Reaction score
I'm gonna be able to sleep real well tonight. What a game?!?!?! GOOOO HAAWWWKSSS!!!!

Shock2k

Reaction score
I couldn't have like a better game. Shut down our pass game, all good we will just run it up your gut. Seriously, I'm all good with a light passing game tonight. I would like to be able to get that win both ways.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Watching Kaepernick jog off without shaking anybodys hand was pretty satisfying. Pretty much cemented our opinions of him that we've had all offsesason.

Or, maybe he was just rushing to get his razor.

Kakaww

Reaction score
Incredibly happy. The way our defense played tonight against a very good offense was amazing. Russell looked very uncomfortable, but he will get it together next week. Didn't like seeing all the injuries on both sides, so hopefully they all get back on the field soon.

HHHTGT

Reaction score
Very satisfied, best part was seeing my wife REALLY get into the game with me... she was almost as loud as me when it showed Hardouches expressions..

ATX_Hawk

Reaction score
I'm happy about this but I'm really disappointed in the offense and more so on the offensive line. Though they managed to do well even with Okung out.

Happy

Reaction score
The legion of boom showed what they're all about on a national stage. The 12th man showed what it's all about on a national stage. The niners quit in the fourth quarter.

An epic day all around.

I am extremely satisfied.

Nearpost

Reaction score
Considering I was expecting a slow start to the season, which would have probably cost us home field to the SB, I am extremely satisfied. 16-0 is a stretch, and possibly unwanted, as a loss at some point this season will keep us humble. Undefeated at home though is probably odds on at the bookmakers. Or it should be.

Cartire

Reaction score
Not even concerned about the offenses slow start. It was raining hard as hell on both teams.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Very satisfied. Our defense was clearly better. Seemed like the Seahawks left a lot of points on the field in the first half too (bad calls and stupid mistakes kept us from scoring).

This is the team I want to beat the most, and when we beat them down like this and they leave the field pouting it just makes my day.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":16e2dr8r said:
Watching Kaepernick jog off without shaking anybodys hand was pretty satisfying. Pretty much cemented our opinions of him that we've had all offsesason.

Or, maybe he was just rushing to get his razor.

Solid post J, I'm in agreement I was on the fence with him but now, it's really obvious who he is.

Highlordb

Reaction score
I loved the swag the guys came out with in the second half.....lynch so alone as he slowly struts in for the score....Sherman dominating Boldin and Davis....and the D line getting pressure on Crapernick all night long.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Like I just had a threesome with Jessica Alba and Eva Mendes.