Houston to win Superbowl

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Diggs brings some baggage along with him. Collins and Dell are going to get their share of targets. Let’s see how Diggs adjusts to that.

More like Collins and Dell's targets are going to shrink. We'll see how they adjust to that.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
More like Collins and Dell's targets are going to shrink. We'll see how they adjust to that.
There will be games where Diggs is not the star receiver. It will be interesting to see how he reacts. They will have three capable receivers.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
There will be games where Diggs is not the star receiver. It will be interesting to see how he reacts. They will have three capable receivers.

Diggs will be the star receiver in every game. He's better than the other two by a decent margin.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Diggs will be the star receiver in every game. He's better than the other two by a decent margin.
No chance. There will be games where Diggs is covered all day by a Pro Bowl cornerback, and Collins and/or Dell will have a big game. They are both excellent receivers capable of exploiting weaknesses in the opposing secondary. It is the job of the offensive coordinator to game plan stuff like this, and it’s Diggs job to get onboard with the plan.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
No chance. There will be games where Diggs is covered all day by a Pro Bowl cornerback, and Collins and/or Dell will have a big game. They are both excellent receivers capable of exploiting weaknesses in the opposing secondary. It is the job of the offensive coordinator to game plan stuff like this, and it’s Diggs job to get onboard with the plan.

You act like that wasn't the scene in Buffalo too. The Bills had Gabe Davis and Shakir (not to mention Kincaid) who are also excellent receivers yet Diggs got the bulk. Diggs will be the man in Houston just as he was in Buffalo. Not sure why your having trouble seeing that. Its why they went and got him.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
You act like that wasn't the scene in Buffalo too. The Bills had Gabe Davis and Shakir (not to mention Kincaid) who are also excellent receivers yet Diggs got the bulk. Diggs will be the man in Houston just as he was in Buffalo. Not sure why your having trouble seeing that. Its why they went and got him.
I didn’t say that. I said there will be some games where he is NOT the leading receiver. He had 4 games under 30 yards last year, and I’ve seen him sulk and whine when he’s not getting the ball as much as he wants.

Collins is way better WR than Shakir or Davis, and Stroud has good chemistry with him. He’s going to get about as many targets as Diggs. Diggs is going to have to share the stage with these guys without a lot of diva behavior.

Last edited:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I didn’t say that. I said there will be some games where he is NOT the leading receiver. He had 4 games under 30 yards last year, and I’ve seen him sulk and whine when he’s not getting the ball as much as he wants.

Collins is way better WR than Shakir or Davis, and Stroud has good chemistry with him. He’s going to get about as many targets as Diggs. Diggs is going to have to share the stage with these guys without a lot of diva behavior.
Of course there will be games he's not the leading receiver. At the end of the year though, I bet he has the most targets and receptions.

They aren't the Seahawks though so I don't care. We'll just wait and see what happens.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Amazing what can happen when you get a fantastic qb.

chris98251

Reaction score
Amazing what can happen when you get a fantastic qb.
Yeah, just ask Marino, Elway before he had Davis and a defense, Fouts, McNabb, Pastorini, the original Manning, takes more than just a QB. But with a defense and a team around you Plunkett went to Oakland, oh and then there is Gannon, also Oakland.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Of course there will be games he's not the leading receiver. At the end of the year though, I bet he has the most targets and receptions.

They aren't the Seahawks though so I don't care. We'll just wait and see what happens.
Well, I bet Collins will be statistically close to Diggs, and Diggs will get a lower percentage of targets than in Buffalo. I’m just wondering how his ego can adjust to that.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Yeah, just ask Marino, Elway before he had Davis and a defense, Fouts, McNabb, Pastorini, the original Manning, takes more than just a QB. But with a defense and a team around you Plunkett went to Oakland, oh and then there is Gannon, also Oakland.
Yeah, just ask Houston before they had Stroud.