Holy Crap, Gus Bradly on Sunday Soundtracks.

Cartire

Reaction score
Dude giving himself a depressing pep talk on the sideline.

Who else caught that?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
That's the sound when you realize the regular season has started and Blaine Gabbert is your starting QB.

samwize77

Reaction score
I caught that. I'm thinking he was talking to someone else though. I only saw it once. He was saying something to the effect of "what can we do to help these guys"...meaning his team of course. He sounded lost.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
samwize77":35w5pk77 said:
I caught that. I'm thinking he was talking to someone else though. I only saw it once. He was saying something to the effect of "what can we do to help these guys"...meaning his team of course. He sounded lost.

Dude, im telling you, he said that as if he was talking to himself in the second person. It was weird.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Coaches are competitive by nature. I still wonder though how many coordinators look at specific HC jobs and say no way?

pehawk

Reaction score
Cartire":zuaz5ei2 said:
samwize77":zuaz5ei2 said:

Dude, im telling you, he said that as if he was talking to himself in the second person. It was weird.

Yeah, it was creepy. I put my daughter immediately to bed.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Cartire":2txd5vpv said:
samwize77":2txd5vpv said:

He was talking to his horrible QB over the mic. He was trying to keep him engaged and working...

PGunning101

Reaction score
I remember hearing this. He was talking to "Fish" in the clip - i.e. Jedd Fisch his offensive coordinator. Sounded like the OC had his will to live broken by the Lovecraftian horror that is Blaine Gabbert, NFL QB, and had to be talked out of jumping from the booth.

Happy

Reaction score
With a stat line like this for your starting QB:

Capture

I think we'd all be at a bit of a loss for what to do.

That's just... I mean wow.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
He was even worse than his stat line, a good amount of those yards are garbage time. At one point Gabbert threw a pass to Hali, and there wasn't a Jag with in 5 yes. Hali walked in for the TD.

I feel bad for Gus.

Laloosh

Reaction score
PGunning101":3n5nczfo said:
I remember hearing this. He was talking to "Fish" in the clip - i.e. Jedd Fisch his offensive coordinator. Sounded like the OC had his will to live broken by the Lovecraftian horror that is Blaine Gabbert, NFL QB, and had to be talked out of jumping from the booth.

Ah, I thought he was trying to talk the pistol out of his QB's mouth...

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
sadhappy":2fn7e6ip said:
With a stat line like this for your starting QB:

I think we'd all be at a bit of a loss for what to do.

That's just... I mean wow.

Let's not forget people, 0/1 0 yds and you get a 37 Qb rating. He was worse than that. Similar to Jamarcus Russell's career line.

Latest posts