Help Needed: Can you post a picture of your tickets?

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
As a season ticket holder I can tell you the best way to receive tickets from another season ticket holder is to have them send it to you in a PDF file in an email directly from ticketmaster. They can do do this by going to their acct. and sending you an email. Once you accept the tickets their hard tickets are void. The ticket you print out I believe will even have your name on it.

mikeak

Reaction score
^ This is what happens when you do it through the account manager on the seahawks page as well. It is all through ticketmaster that handles all tickets for NFL.

Same thing and yes - 100% safe you now own the tickets

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I've bought many tickets from CL for broadway shows, seahawk games, sonics games, mariner games, concerts, etc. Haven't been scammed yet. It's a risk you take, but in general I kind of look at certain things.

i.e. Am I picking up the tickets from the guys house? is he/she emailing me from a work email vs gmail, do I have a cell phone number in addition to emails, is the person selling me the ticket a STH etc..

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Just FYI.

If you are a season ticket holder, and you email PDF, yes, the original tickets are void, but you can DO THIS AGAIN and the first set of PDF are void, and the second valid. I think you can do this as many times as you want, actually.

Do NOT assume that because someone is sending you PDF and they are a season ticket holder that by definition you are safe. Probably? Yes, most STH wouldn't want to deal with someone complaining to the Seahawks that they were sold bogus tickets... that's the sort of thing that the Seahawks would be pretty unhappy with. Conversely, if it became he said / he said, I don't think the Seahawks would do anything to the STH i.e. "yes, I gave him tickets, but he never paid me, so I canceled them and printed out another set".

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
OMG, I just received my tickets from StubHub and read this thread. I was so afraid that mines were fake. Although I check them in Ticket Exchange and they are legit.

See you guys for the home opener! First Hawks game in Seattle!

GoHawks

seahawks08

Reaction score
BocciHawk said:
Just FYI.

If you are a season ticket holder, and you email PDF, yes, the original tickets are void, but you can DO THIS AGAIN and the first set of PDF are void, and the second valid. I think you can do this as many times as you want, actually.

I don't think that is true. You send as PDF thru account manager and the receiver accepts it through a link, you get notified. You are done with those tickets and can't forward it again to anyone else.

mikeak

Reaction score
You can email a PDF and you can send through account manager where the recipient gets a PDF.

Two different things

A

Anonymous

Counterfeiters don't waste there time on $5 bills, they make fake $100's.

They are going to be faking $500-$1000 event tickets, not $75.00 ones.

Minne

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2euqsnnh said:
I've bought and sold tickets on CL before and had no problem. The real issue I would have right now is this....to my knowledge, no season tickets have been Expressed out yet. So saying he has a hard copy in hand is troublesome. If he is the season ticket holder, have him email you the tickets directly from his Seahawks account.

This