Has Rodgers played his last game in GB?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I say he's gone and likely a Denver Bronco. Wilson might have to wait to explore his options until Rodgers picks a team.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Cyrus12":20i94ied said:
I say he's gone and likely a Denver Bronco. Wilson might have to wait to explore his options until Rodgers picks a team.

Yes he played his last game as a Packer. I don't know if it's his last down in the NFL, but definitely as a packer considering all those 'last ride' tweets with him and Adams referencing Michael Jordan and LMFAO omfg the cringe!!! Ya love to see it..........come crashing down

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3j8cmrnl said:
Or a Niner, After Jimmy Glass craps the bed next week.

Elemas

Reaction score
Cyrus12":n8n0scan said:

Yah. Think he’ll have to wait. He’s signed to Seattle for two more years.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
MyrtleHawk":210k0arn said:
Cyrus12":210k0arn said:

Yes he played his last game as a Packer. I don't know if it's his last down in the NFL, but definitely as a packer considering all those 'last ride' tweets with him and Adams referencing Michael Jordan and LMFAO omfg the cringe!!! Ya love to see it..........come crashing down

oh wow! I must've missed those tweets. Dear Lord. :34853_doh:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":egcfxxd5 said:
I believe he still harbors ill will toward the Niners for not drafting him much earlier than where Green Bay drafted him; I doubt this happens.

Stud

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":dsa8wk9w said:
Cyrus12":dsa8wk9w said:

You said that last week. Remind me who Seattle is playing tomorrow....

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":nojxvaam said:
Sports Hernia":nojxvaam said:
I believe he still harbors ill will toward the Niners for not drafting him much earlier than where Green Bay drafted him; I doubt this happens.

I don't think he'll be in SF either, but it ain't the ill will. He wanted the 49ers to come get him THIS year but the Packers shut it down.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Stud":3cq2k43u said:
Come on. Jimmy G. was literally the least important factor in the 49ers winning tonight. That should never be an accurate statement about a quarterback in the modern NFL. Congrats on your win, but at least admit that Jimmy G. was useless tonight and this win was 100% carried by the 49ers defense, special teams, and some non-QB offensive players.

toffee

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3spuvg6d said:
Stud":3spuvg6d said:
Come on. Jimmy G. was literally the least important factor in the 49ers winning tonight. That should never be an accurate statement about a quarterback in the modern NFL. Congrats on your win, but at least admit that Jimmy G. was useless tonight and this win was 100% carried by the 49ers defense, special teams, and some non-QB offensive players.

sounded like a plan, the winning formula to be good defense and a game manager! wait, we did that .....

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Rodgers sucks .. 1 sb in 17 years... They are taking steps back... Sound familiar?

toffee

Reaction score
Rodger is messing with our Russ's timing, with Rodgers available for trade, there are suddenly two elite QB available.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I hope so. I really wish their little wanna-be-dynasty would get broken up.

If Brady loses today, it will be part II of a Christmas Miracle. It's late, but I'd take it.

**** Rodgers and the Pack. That's what I say. If they are less effective separately - split 'em up.

If I never see another January game in Green Bay - It will be too soon.

Guy is such a complete ******* douchebag.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":w0qctjh5 said:
Cyrus12":w0qctjh5 said:

Bahahaha! Knew you were butthurt but damn dude get over it.

Latest posts