Harvin trade still sinking in

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Thing is Wilson, Unger, Rice, Thomas, Sherman, Chancellor, Browner, Lynch, or Miller at the least aren't "civics" and have jack to do with the "perfect storm" that was the 2001 Mariners.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Harvin in more than just a piece to this puzzle he is a game changer and quickly makes this offense one of if not the most scariest offenses in the league.

Den, NO, ATL, GB, NE, and Seattle are is a class of their own.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3eyj2zq1 said:
Harvin in more than just a piece to this puzzle he is a game changer and quickly makes this offense one of if not the most scariest offenses in the league.

Correct. Now tell me who has the best defense on that list, quickly now.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Easy... Denver, SF and Seattle is the answer.

A play here and a play there is the separation factor between these teams imo.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
olyfan63":2h7ype26 said:
Can you imagine the defensive signal caller's mental dialogue during a series?
"OK guys, we got Harvin locked up on this play? Lynch accounted for? Good! Whoops, there went Wilson for 10 yards. Let's defense that damn read option. Crap, Wilson just hit Tate for 25 with RAC out of that damn read option thing. Oops, Wilson to Miller for another 10. Safety, pay attention. OK, good, Lynch went out, and this Christine Michael girls name dude is in. Crap, that chick dude is like greased lightning, just gashed us for 30 up the middle! Let's stop this thing! Wilson to Rice for a TD?? WTF?? Free Safety, where are you? Hey coach, the game plan of stopping Lynch and Harvin is working."

I thoroughly enjoyed this running commentary! :th2thumbs:

As far as "sinking in," I still find myself doing this:

Ijustremembered zps11b1502f

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Wenhawk":khjinb5y said:

I'm not sure if you intentionally left the Digits off the list, but they belong there IMO. To be da man, you gotta beat da man, and right now, they're still da man. Before we can smoke the rest of the NFL, we gotta take care of business in the division. As much as I like our chances (especially with Harvin), it's not going to be a cakewalk.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3dtuwrfn said:
Wenhawk":3dtuwrfn said:

I'm not sure if you intentionally left the Digits off the list, but they belong there IMO. To be da man, you gotta beat da man, and right now, they're still da man. Before we can smoke the rest of the NFL, we gotta take care of business in the division. As much as I like our chances (especially with Harvin), it's not going to be a cakewalk.

I don't consider SF's offense to be scary, or even a top 10 offense. They might get top 10 numbers but only because their defense is soo good they give them some many opportunities and good field position. Pair their offense with the Lions defense and they's be middle of the pack. Without Crabtree and Delanie Walker I could see a bit of a drop off in their production.

Now as a team I think SF is in that elite group for sure, their defense was better than ours last year.

Sac

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3gmvn092 said:
[.

their defense was better than ours last year.

I don't know how anyone can make this statement when we allowed the fewest points in the league last year. Points are what matter, not yards, not sacks, points.

There were aspects of their D that was better, yes. But not as a whole.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":9zts7gck said:
Wenhawk":9zts7gck said:
[.

their defense was better than ours last year.

I don't know how anyone can make this statement when we allowed the fewest points in the league last year. Points are what matter, not yards, not sacks, points.

There were aspects of their D that was better, yes. But not as a whole.

The games at DET, MIA, and CHI might prove otherwise and the first halves of both our playoff games were pretty bad as well. I think their DL and LB's are better but our secondary is much better. I still think DL is the most important part of the Defense getting to the QB is key and the Smith's are possibly the best combo in the league. I hoping Tank Carradine does not turn into the monster his talent says he could be.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2sxncu8n said:
Wenhawk":2sxncu8n said:

SF's offense isn't that scary especially without Crabtree, it isn't weak or anything just nothing to totally fear, now their defense is top shelf elite.

Spokane

Reaction score
I was not joking when I said he moves like Sanders...this will be a fun year to watch!

Seahawks | Percy Harvin moving around
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 05:38:45 -0700

Seattle Seahawks WR Percy Harvin has seen time in the slot and on the outside during practice. He has also seen time at running back and kick returner.

Share: | Source: USAToday.com - Lindsay H. Jones

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/33/nfl#ixzz2Vud9ugWa