Happy holidays yo everyone

John63

Reaction score
We may not always agree, and sometimes get a little rough. However I truly wish everyone a happy holidays.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
John63":18pfj48h said:
We may not always agree, and sometimes get a little rough. However I truly wish everyone a happy holidays.

To you John, as well. As well as to everyone on this board and on the others people are on.

I've had many a vociferous discussion on our boards, here and elsewhere, and whether we disagree or not, it is one of my blessings on Christmas Day that in fact I was able to have them with other Seahawks fans for what's going on now seven years. Even though we disagree (and I sort of do, with some of your viewpoints), it is nice for us to be able to gather 24/7 for discussion whether we disagree or not.

Thank you Wenhawk, and thanks also to the other admins elsewhere.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

chris98251

Reaction score
Thanks John63, You and your family enjoy the Holidays together, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2z17xg4k said:
Thanks John63, You and your family enjoy the Holidays together, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!!
Same to you all..

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't care who you are or how you act online. At the end of the day we are all human beings and we need to be kind to one another. Happy Holidays to you John and everyone else.