Happy Holidays 12s.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought I would take a moment to wish each and every one of you happy holidays. This is something Les would do so consider me picking up the tradition. Speaking of Les, here was a man who simply "got it". And what I mean by that is that he genuinely cared about everyone. If you were a Seahawks fan, you were family. Even if you were a cantankerous turkey, he would still want to get to know you.

So in that spirit, I wish you all happiness, peace, joy, laughter, love...All the shmaltzy stuff you find in a Hallmark greeting card. In this thread, my wish is that there is nothing but appreciation for each other as fellow human beings, fellow Seahawks fans, regardless of your take on the state of the team.

Kind people are my kinda people.

Be kind to each other. Yes, I get this environment lends itself to heated debate that can cross boundaries into vitriol and contempt, but never forget at the end of the day, we are all the same. Humans with our own stories and struggles, just trying to make it through this crazy dance called life and we just happen to have one common bond which is our passion for the Seattle Seahawks.

So as Christmas Eve draws near, I hope your stockings and bellies are full. I hope the joy and laughter and love for your family and closest mates are in ample supply.

5-8 or 8-5, rejoice that you and yours are in good health (hopefully) and that in the grand scheme of things, this is just entertainment.

Peace and love to all of you.

Aros

nwHawk

Reaction score
Happy holidays to you and everyone. Hawk Strong!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it.
It still believe in Santa Clause, Frosty, Rudolph, and the Grinch.

YMMV, if it does Happy whatever you do.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Happy Holiday's to everyone, hope you get to enjoy your fam and watch a ridiculous amount of football :irishdrinkers:
We might all argue over stupid stuff, but it's just a game. Family is more important, always has been always will be.