Happy Thanksgiving!

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Just a quick post to say I hope you guys/gals have a great day filled with family & food.

Raising a glass to toast not embarrassing ourselves in our Putrid Peter Pan Leotards tonight.

Salute my friends and Happy Turkey Day!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Everyone, Have safe and wonderful thanksgiving!

seahawks-thanksgiving.gif

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
My godmother used to make me pancakes with diced ham inside.
30 years after her death, great woman that she was, my wife made those pancakes with diced ham for me this morning!
Ah, the good memories....

Xxx

Reaction score
My godmother used to make me pancakes with diced ham inside.
30 years after her death, great woman that she was, my wife made those pancakes with diced ham for me this morning!
Ah, the good memories....

I love those times something brings to your mind the memory of a loved one. It’s like they are right there giving you a hug.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I love those times something brings to your mind the memory of a loved one. It’s like they are right there giving you a hug.
Yes, your kind words are actually a better way of explaining the nostalgia of it. Thank you!

Reactions: Xxx

Xxx

Reaction score
Yes, your kind words are actually a better way of explaining the nostalgia of it. Thank you!
Smells are my favorite, you catch a scent and get transported back. When I was a kid we went to Rhode Island and stayed in a beach cabin. There was this flowery air freshener that was in the house for guests to use and now when ever I smell it it takes me back to that little house on the sand and running the beach and catching preying mantis in the tall grass out back

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Smells are my favorite, you catch a scent and get transported back. When I was a kid we went to Rhode Island and stayed in a beach cabin. There was this flowery air freshener that was in the house for guests to use and now when ever I smell it it takes me back to that little house on the sand and running the beach and catching preying mantis in the tall grass out back
You might like the small town of, Soap Lake Washington then, and here is my favorite in the entire world:

My favorite room to rent is, "The House of Poverty."

Reactions: Xxx

Xxx

Reaction score
You might like the small town of, Soap Lake Washington then, and here is my favorite in the entire world:

My favorite room to rent is, "The House of Poverty."
Thank you! I’m gonna use this to surprise my wife with a trip

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Nothing will prevent me from having a GREAT day today!
I'll be with family and friends (good share of 49er fans), eat excellent food and watch this great matchup between SF/SEATTLE.
49er fans are pumped up and believing there will be no problems with this matchup, keeping their advantage for a Home field playoff run and rightfully so. This is the SEAHAWKS though, anything can happen and probably will. I've been taking jabs for a couple weeks from friends about how poor the Hawks are playing and how the niners have figured it out.
My wish is that it stays close and I'll take another opportunity from Myers to win the game!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Thank you! I’m gonna use this to surprise my wife with a trip
Then I hope you venture past Electric City, and take your wife to see the largest laser show on Earth, it's held at the Grand Coulee Dam. Also, Dry Falls Museum is a great nearby attraction, as it's where the Columbia river used to flow through prior to the last ice age, and it was 40 times the size of Niagara Falls. A lot of quaint towns along the way, with very good & wholesome people worth meeting in these locations. Fishing is good in nearby Blue Lake. Sun Lakes is worth mentioning along the way. It's a place where one has to get out and drive a bit to really see the area (take pictures), and just enjoy slowing down a bit. I mean if the person behind you only has an item or two at the local grocery store, let them go first. The locals will appreciate that, and most of them will do the same for you too. They are just good high quality people.