GURLEY Is a FRAUD

Chapow

Reaction score
RedAlice":2nsrl5vx said:
All of you in this thread.

You all are mad.

If it was the Hawks. You watched the game, you know all the missed calls in regulation, the other team had the chances in OT, etc.....

What would you do right now?

Would you be mad and yelling as you are now? Would you be screaming that Hawks don’t deserve a SB?

One, did you mean to post this in the Gurley thread? Because there are several threads about the Rams/Saints game.

Two, I think most of us would recognize and acknowledge that we got a HUGE gift and the other team got absolutely screwed. Something it seems like many Rams fans aren't willing to do.

Here's the thing, I don't think anyone blames any of you for still rooting for your team and hoping for a win in the Super Bowl at this point. Of course you are and I would be too. Any fan of any team would do that regardless of the circumstances surrounding how they got there. But to not acknowledge what happened and to continue to just hand wave it away with "what about this?" and "what about that?" just makes you look like your fandom has blinded you to reality or that you are just straight up delusional.

If that clear and obvious, blatant, egregious, pass interference and helmet to helmet to gets called, what do you think the chances are that the Rams would be going to the Super Bowl?

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Chapow":2fvyfnvr said:
RedAlice":2fvyfnvr said:

You all are mad.

If it was the Hawks. You watched the game, you know all the missed calls in regulation, the other team had the chances in OT, etc.....

Would you be mad and yelling as you are now? Would you be screaming that Hawks don’t deserve a SB?

One, did you mean to post this in the Gurley thread? Because there are several threads about the Rams/Saints game.

Two, I think most of us would recognize and acknowledge that we got a HUGE gift and the other team got absolutely screwed. Something it seems like many Rams fans aren't willing to do.

Here's the thing, I don't think anyone blames any of you for still rooting for your team and hoping for a win in the Super Bowl at this point. Of course you are and I would be too. Any fan of any team would do that regardless of the circumstances surrounding how they got there. But to not acknowledge what happened and to continue to just hand wave it away with "what about this?" and "what about that?" just makes you look like your fandom has blinded you to reality or that you are just straight up delusional.

If that clear and obvious, blatant, egregious, pass interference and helmet to helmet to gets called, what do you think the chances are that the Rams would be going to the Super Bowl?

Definitely not as good. But serious question: why are we only focusing on one missed call? What about the others?

Serious question number two: should the Saints have still been able to win the game?

chris98251

Reaction score
The others were not in a position on the field, with little time left in regulation with a Ref staring directly at the play.

Rams fans put a cork in it and quit trying to justify your position, you can't.

Take the gift, accept it as a gift, take it to the Super Bowl as a gift and a chance that if given a correct call you would not have had.

What you all do with this gift is up to your team, beat the Patriots and maybe the football Gods are justified in gifting you the chance, lose and you wasted a Gift you may not get again for another 20 years.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
chris98251":clj5emg9 said:
The others were not in a position on the field, with little time left in regulation with a Ref staring directly at the play.

Take the gift, accept it as a gift, take it to the Super Bowl as a gift and a chance that if given a correct call you would not have had.

What you all do with this gift is up to your team, beat the Patriots and maybe the football Gods are justified in gifting you the chance, lose and you wasted a Gift you may not get again for another 20 years.

You say it's a gift. I don't. Nobody will answer my question, which makes me think I'm definitely right.

Why just fix that one call instead of all of them? More importantly, Donald had his facemask grabbed on that play. So they should have been offsetting penalties if anything. How people are still complaining makes no sense.

It's the ultimate American way to completely blame someone else I guess. The Saints were up 3 with 1 minute 40 seconds to go - with a 78% chance to win.

I bet every team that's ever gotten "jobbed" would have loved to be in a position to have a 78% chance to win. Saints lost the game. Refs did not.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1eg3kltv said:
chris98251":1eg3kltv said:

You say it's a gift. I don't. Nobody will answer my question, which makes me think I'm definitely right.

Why just fix that one call instead of all of them? More importantly, Donald had his facemask grabbed on that play. So they should have been offsetting penalties if anything. How people are still complaining makes no sense.

It's the ultimate American way to completely blame someone else I guess. The Saints were up 3 with 1 minute 40 seconds to go - with a 78% chance to win.

I bet every team that's ever gotten "jobbed" would have loved to be in a position to have a 78% chance to win. Saints lost the game. Refs did not.

LOL we could rub your face in a pile of cow pie and you would say it was whip cream I suppose also.

Chapow

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3drv4117 said:
Chapow":3drv4117 said:
RedAlice":3drv4117 said:

You all are mad.

Definitely not as good. But serious question: why are we only focusing on one missed call? What about the others?

Serious question number two: should the Saints have still been able to win the game?

At least you answered the questioned (rather dismissively and vaguely) before immediately resorting to whataboutism.

The reason that we are focusing on this one missed call is because it was shockingly egregious. There are many missed calls and incorrect calls in every game. The refs are human and can't possibly be expected to see every single foul committed on every single play or get every single call correct 100% of the time. It's just not possible.

But this was different than most. This wasn't close. There weren't any other players around. Everyone was focused on where the ball was going and the only 2 players in that area. This wasn't some foul that flashed for a split second in a crowd of bodies. This was, again, shockingly egregious. How on earth could this possibly have been missed?

There's also Robey-Coleman's comments regarding the play, "Oh, hell yeah," he said. "That was PI." and "Yes, I got there too early," Robey-Coleman said afterward, per The MMQB's Robert Klemko. "I was beat, and I was trying to save the touchdown."

Were there other missed calls in the game? Of course, there are in every game, but none of the other missed calls Rams fans keep bringing up are even close to as clear and obvious, blatant, and egregious as this one.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RedAlice":i19dv08e said:

You all are mad.

10 missed chances, or 176 missed chances, neither are relevant to a terrible call being a terrible call, Alice. You are better than this.