Great Article from CBS Sports: Don't sweat Hawks' sloppy win

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...nt-sweat-seahawks-sloppy-victory-monday-night

Monday night netted a win for the Seahawks, but it sure wasn't easy. The Rams literally took them to the final play before Seattle escaped with a 14-9 win in St. Louis. Generally speaking, the Seahawks were pretty terrible. But there's no need to panic when it comes to their long-term chances.

For starters, this was a win on the road, in the division. Those games are never easy no matter who you're playing, particularly when you add in the primetime factor. Getting out with a win -- even a sloppy one -- should be celebrated.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'll forget this game as soon as they allow me to with some good wins.

scakfan

Reaction score
bestfightstory":f7nj622n said:
Did the article mention how horrible Bevell is?

I can't wait for him to take a head coaching job.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1wi9v4df said:
Did the article mention how horrible Bevell is?
Cables O-Line is junk, Wilson was getting sacked, hurried, and even knocked down after he threw a pass ,and you want bevel to pull flowers out of his ass?, yeah, that'd be a great trick.
I'm way more pissed at 2nd or is it 3rd stringer QB Clemmons playing catch with his unmolested kids out there during this game, and our Defense having been exposed by some RBs and Quinn not having much of an answer to that crappy coverage.
We're just lucky that after they waltzed down the field, ESPECIALLY on the Rams last drive, that they didn't trick play themselves in for a TD.

seahawks08

Reaction score
What's wrong with our oline again? We can't support deep passing game and why are we still trying to wait for deep passing games again because its my "philosophy" and I will stick with it since that's my winning philosophy. Get over it Pete and let the offense get in a rhythm.

Latest posts