Gotel ain’t bad

toffee

Reaction score
I was easy to get noticed being that big fella with wide and round body :)

Jville

Reaction score
Rare athleticism and endurance for a man his size out of a limited population. The one healthy and legitimate nose tackle on the roster. I like him shading to one side or the other. I would think he makes the team.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Well against better competition he looked like one of the better players on the line by a good margin , gotta keep him if he's shown that in camp for sure
Could be great after a season or two
Gotta google his past cuz I've never heard of him before this year but he stood out on a line that was getting torched pretty much

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I was easy to get noticed being that big fella with wide and round body :)

Not mention his massive arms. When the camera panned to him, I thought "Who is this with the huge biceps" but couldn't figure it until later.

toffee

Reaction score
Not mention his massive arms. When the camera panned to him, I thought "Who is this with the huge biceps" but couldn't figure it until later.
Same here, it looked like his arms could be 20"+, which puts his biceps pretty close to the size of my skinny thighs.

audioeffects

Reaction score
He exceeded expectations and looked the part today. Here’s to hoping that he becomes part of the rotation, if not a practice squad project at the very least.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Ya, he stood out. They certainly need a healthy block eater.

toffee

Reaction score
Gotel did 32 reps at his pro-day, Mazi Smith did 34 reps. Mazi was a first round pick, and yet he was pushed around by offensive linemen; Gotel did quite good, wasn't pushed around or pancaked.

Last edited:

Latest posts