Good Morning Football: Seahawks Central

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've been watching GMF all week due to the coverage leading up to the Germany game Sunday and I would swear it's Super Bowl week. There has been so much Seahawks talk it's blowing my mind. For all of you 12s who insist the media doesn't give love to the Hawks you need to watch the episodes this week. Gushing left and right is the norm. From Geno to the rookies, Pete Carroll, on and on...The 12's are well represented of course but what cracks me up the most is the lopsided attention the Hawks are getting versus the Bucs. They had Willie McGinnest on today, Tom's BFF and it was funny watching him forced to talk up the Seahawks and not Tom and the Bucs (although he did his best).

I've been a bit under the weather so I am watching all 3 hours every day (in between working of course, ahem) and it is such a surreal feeling seeing so much Seahawks love going on right now.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely an acquired taste, especially if you have been up all night doing speed or meth or coke. He must drink 2 pots of coffee before going on air.

FPD

Reaction score
This is a friggin' fun ride this year no doubt! And GMF has definitely been giving some serious love to our Hawks. Let's just make sure and keep that "underdog" mentality! ✌️:cool:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I guess I am in the minority that I like Kyle. They haven't found a dynamic ex player still Burleson left though. Actually Kyle was one of the first guys who was on the Hawks corner even before the year started stating all the gloom and doom was exaggerated.

BASF

Reaction score
I guess I am in the minority that I like Kyle. They haven't found a dynamic ex player still Burleson left though. Actually Kyle was one of the first guys who was on the Hawks corner even before the year started stating all the gloom and doom was exaggerated.
Don't mind the former Wilson marks who don't like him. They are takings shots because he called Wilson a poser a few weeks ago.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with Kyle like some do apparently but damn I do miss Kay. Very easy on the eyes and she was football smart to boot. Agreed that they haven't found a solid replacement for Nate yet (not a slam on the current guy but he doesn't do it for me). All-in-all, I am thrilled with all the Seahawks love the show is giving them this week. I have yet to see one interview with a former or current Buc, or any kind of real comprehensive coverage outside of talking about Brady in general.

They had Lofa Tatupu, Leroy Hill and David Hawthorne on yesterday as example.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Definitely an acquired taste, especially if you have been up all night doing speed or meth or coke. He must drink 2 pots of coffee before going on air.
Todd...who among us has ever done that? Certainly not me...well...not recently at least.

When Kay was on, I couldn't help but stare, no matter who was talking. Now, I barely glance at her replacement.

Last edited: