Good game, feeling kicked in the 'nads

Zorn76

Reaction score
This is what - Bridgewater's 2nd season?

Some definite upside with him, and with the Vikings.

AP is coming up on 31, but he can still be around for another playoff run next year.

No guarantees, but Minny has a solid D and a QB they can build around.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
The major motivation that put this team over the top was our first russell wilson playoff game in atlanta that we lost so maybe in the grand scheme of things it's a good thing
Best of luck in the future

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Just like Barkley, Ewing, Malone, STockton and all those guys playing in the Jordan era. Bridgewater has the bad timing of playing in the Russell Wilson era. He'll never make a Super Bowl. (plus I just dont think he's going to be that great).

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
All of you that signed up and bantered with us here have been nothing but class acts. Hope you stick around. We're going to payback Carolina and it's going to be full on war in Glendale. (Arizona is going to roll Green Bay). Today was like we were in Atlanta I just couldn't believe we were doing the same exact things as 2012.

I flat believed we lost until "Wide Left".

seedhawk

Reaction score
We just played a mirror image of ourselves from 3 years ago. Really good D, young Qb doing what is asked. We got outcoached today, and that is a fact. Minny was the better prepared team, stuck with their game plan, and wound up in position to win. We lost to the Falcons on 2 completions to their TE and a made FG. Today, we won after 2 completions to their TE but the kicker missed. The football gods give, and they also take away. Today we got the Give!

kf3339

Reaction score
I respect that the Vikings made us work for that win. There was some luck on both sides of that game. The bottom line it was a tough game and the Vikings have nothing to be sad about at all. They are getting better and will be fun to watch their growth in the next few years.

Great Game!

Sealake80

Reaction score
Great game from your team today. Really crappy way to lose. Feel for ya....... just a bit. Cuz I'm thanking god over here! Enjoy the off season. Best of luck. :thirishdrinkers:

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Going to be honest.

Used to kind of hate the Vikings (because of Hutch) and yet, still like to root for them (Because I tend to root for teams wearing Purple).

I wish you were in another conference so I could root for you. I feel awful for that fanbase.

Decided to look up a message board thread for Vikings fans and I swear the entire time the fanbase just kept waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Weirdest thing was that even at the point of the missed FG, I didn't even see most were surprised OR upset. They just .....expected it. It was like someone stole their souls long ago and they were just shells, unable to feel the despair of a sudden loss anymore.

So when the kick missed, they didn't even get surprised or seemingly upset. They just factored it in.

It was kind of heart-breaking + super-weird.

Really hope you eventually get the kind of team that your loyalty deserves though. Eventually you have to hit the jackpot, remember the Hawks were as cursed as cursed gets (besides the Browns) for the longest time.