go falcons

hawk45

Reaction score
Wow, chuckling sadly at this point at the Atlanta D. No chance whatsoever.

Hope Ryan has a lot more magic in his arm tonight, he's going to need 5 TDs at this rate.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Well, at least their defense is so bad it took almost no time off the clock...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Worst.... Defense.... EVER!!!!

Heroic effort by the O, only to be thwarted by the D. Hey, kinda like that last playoff game against Atlanta!

jhawk91

Reaction score
hawker84":1ch6et3s said:
jesus, blatant hold on dixon on the long run

Yea I thought complaining about refs was laughable in another thread but Christ c'mon already. The NFL might as well stand for the national fixed league. The money and the story lines that get them the most cash will always rule I guess.

hawk45

Reaction score
Well at least having the experience of how they made our offense look, I'm not overreacting to this game and getting all worried about the SF offense. SF is a very good football team, especially on defense, but Atlanta makes everyone look all-world.

Hoping this will puff up Kaep and the Niner O to run smack into a brick wall against AZ.

drdiags

Reaction score
Losing their DLineman in the first quarter hurt a little, but pounding on folks is what the 9ers do and it has taken a toll on the Falcons.

OP
OP
Axx

Axx

Reaction score
and atlanta chokes again.......

Reaction score
hawk45":1jywsilz said:
Well at least having the experience of how they made our offense look, I'm not overreacting to this game and getting all worried about the SF offense. SF is a very good football team, especially on defense, but Atlanta makes everyone look all-world.

Hoping this will puff up Kaep and the Niner O to run smack into a brick wall against AZ.

In Arizona, no less. Lots of drama to look forward to next week.

hawk45

Reaction score
Gruden had a good point (although I laugh at his language about Stephen Jackson hoping for "soft boxes in Atlanta). Jackson is getting the most unpleasant surprise of his life this year in Atlanta thinking he was going to a SB contending team that could push the LBs back and soften up the underneath.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hey, if nothing else... If I were a 49ers fan, I would now be pretty nervous about playing the Cards in AZ after this little outing. Seriously. But them losing this game would have been so frickin' sweet! Oh well. That's just the way it goes. :eek:hwell2: :cussing:

HawkEye

Reaction score
Man, I am pathetic...I am still hoping the Falcons win this one

jhawk91

Reaction score
Well Ryan is continuing to pass on them but they are running out of time pretty quick down a couple scores

Seahawkx

Reaction score
Damn this. Someone needs to sue this league for having refs out there not calling a fair games

hawk45

Reaction score
Yeah with all of the wussy penalties these days part of me is okay with not calling that bodyslam in a vacuum. But if you're going to call breathing on a Niner receiver PI I think you can throw a flag when a guy is pile-drivered and then you leap on him from the top rope.

Latest posts