go falcons

Vpk0718

Reaction score
I've never been one for conspiracy theories, but I'm really starting to think that the NFL is trying to set up the 49ers to have a chance to win the division next week. Some of the calls yesterday were just hilariously awful, and now this.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Honestly wouldn't be in the best interests of the NFL for the Niners to lose? That hypes next Sundays Cards/Niner battle for the last playoff spot? It's all about the $$$.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2uslc1xl said:
SeatownJay":2uslc1xl said:
-The Glove-":2uslc1xl said:
So why can't we call plays like that little pick play they always run?
Bevell's playbook only has four pages, there's not enough room for stuff like that.

4? I'm surprised its that big
He draws them in crayon so there's only room for one play per page.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Even the commentators laughed and called that a really bad call.....I hope they don't have the fix in for this game.....this drive will tell the story of who showed up......

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2rdygj8q said:
-The Glove-":2rdygj8q said:
SeatownJay":2rdygj8q said:
-The Glove-":2rdygj8q said:
So why can't we call plays like that little pick play they always run?
Bevell's playbook only has four pages, there's not enough room for stuff like that.

4? I'm surprised its that big
He draws them in crayon so there's only room for one play per page.

Then Lockette should know it inside and out

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":g7mbxpch said:
I just noticed Atlanta have a guy telling the return man not to bring it out of the end zone.

Where was our one of those for all those Kearse/Turbin crap fests over the last 16 weeks that consistently lost us yardage?
I concur and nominate Michael Bennett for that job...he really looked the part yesterday while standing around and directing Smith on the INT return.

The Outfield

Reaction score
It would probably be 17-3 Falcons right now if not for Usi's offsides. Such a shame.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
hawker84":t3ishgh5 said:
Rice isn't arrogant at all, Jeezus......

Seriously.. This guy is praising himself like anything. Forget about his play, even his looks too. Damn. I know Grider is saying in his mind to shut the **** and get out of this booth.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2lue6t34 said:
If the Falcons fall down by 10 here, the game is over. Have to keep it within a score.
I just said this out loud

SeatownJay

Reaction score
After the Niners score here it will be time for Ryan to throw a terrible interception to seal the game.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
Pathetic Falcons. They should make a separate team for each half. This team can only play one half.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Meh. Took longer than expected but no surprise that SF ended up locking the game. I just hope they start that slow against Arizona next week.

hawk45

Reaction score
Well this Atlanta D made our offense look good in ATL, and made our injured OL look decent, so the biggest surprise here is that they held up as long as they did.

Latest posts