Glorious Morning here in Central PA...

CentralPAHawkFan

Reaction score
So I am driving into work this morning and I see an old Lincoln Continental with a 49ers hat in the back window and a 49ers bumper sticker between the smoke drifting up away from the guy's hood and car. Poor guy looks all disheviled and I realize he is obviously having a rough morning...So traffic is moving at a snails pace on I-83 here on this fine morning in Central PA, so I did what any other upstanding Seahawks Fan would have done...I rolled down the window on the Dodge with my large Seahawks Decal glistening in the morning sun and as I passed I yelled "Hey Buddy, Russell Wilson never breaks down - Go Hawks"...The guy, to his credit, went from looking all confused to flipping me off and laughing hysterically as I passed with my fist high in the air out my window and the horn blarin with Hells Bells now blastin on the radio. I love what this rivalry has become.

The Radish

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net

If you love where this rivalary has gone you need to be a moderator.

:lol:

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm glad the guy was able to laugh and have fun with it.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
files.php

Killa Kam

Reaction score
haha great first post! Welcome to Seahawks.net

:2:

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Welcome to the .net.

You're story is kind of a microcosm of how this season is going to play out... the Hawks confidently and methodically rolling down the road toward the superbowl and waving out the window of the bus as they pass by a broken down, smoking heap of a 9ers club on the side of the road all confused and wondering what happened.

OP
OP
CentralPAHawkFan

CentralPAHawkFan

Reaction score
I should have followed up my comments with a "U Mad Bro"...Pissed at myself for not thinking of it before I passed him...Hells Bells started playing and I got too excited. LOL