Giants games have all been by one score

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Who would you guess has more rushing yards this season, Kyler Murray or Daniel Jones? Daniel Jones and it isn't that close with 50% more rushing yards. In fact, Jones is the #2 rushing QB in the NFL this season behind only Lamar Jackson.

Jones only ran 4.81 at the combine and certainly doesn't look that athletic on the field. He always has an eye on the running lanes, however, and will take off every time he sees green grass. That's a big part of what makes the Giants running game dangerous in addition to Barkley because the defense can't plan on Barkley being the ball carrier.
I was just about to post something similar. Jones' run game cannot be overlooked. This will be a tough game. The G-Men have a real coach now and the team plays hard. It could come down to which team makes the fewest mistakes.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Both NY teams have been a huge surprise. Giants clearly have heart and are rolling with that us against the world mentality. This game is a toss up imo.
And great point on Jones, he's a hell of a runner. Plus, you gotta' deal with Barkley.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Jones is a very good athlete and has to be accounted for too.

My fav all time run of his. :D

Nunya

Reaction score
Anybody realize their quarterback is a dead ringer for Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead fame (or infamy).
Well, if he pulls out a chainsaw, I hope he gets called for a personal foul at the least...but then I'm not too sure the rulebook addresses chainsaws.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Well, if he pulls out a chainsaw, I hope he gets called for a personal foul at the least...but then I'm not too sure the rulebook addresses chainsaws.
Rule 12. Player conduct
Section 3. Unsportsmanlike conduct
Article 1. Prohibited acts
(g) Using any object as a prop, or possessing any foreign or extraneous object(s) that are not part of the uniform on the field or the sideline during the game, other than the football after a scoring play or change of possession. If any foreign object(s) are deemed a safety hazard by the game officials, in addition to a yardage penalty, the player will be subject to ejection from the game, whether he uses the object or not.

The penalty is 15 yards from the previous spot.

I'm guessing that specific part of the player-conduct rule is subject to the same condition as Section 2 (Personal Fouls), Article 17 (Use of helmet as a weapon): "unless the player is Aaron Donald."

toffee

Reaction score
The war in the trenches may deter the outcome of this game. Our OL, with rookie bookends, is learning and improving game by game. I like our chances. Our DL, again a veteran line playing a new/old system, if our DL can control Giants' running game. We will do well. Three games ago, to say our DL may contain Giants' run game, heck,. any team's running game would sound like a joke, wouldn't it?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Giants are interesting because like Seattle no one expected them to be this good on the national level. Giants are very well coached as well. This should be a fun one.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They are 6-1, that's not an accident. I guarantee the team isn't taking them lightly at all. When the game is on the line, they have shown heart, over and over again.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Difference in the game might be Phil Hayes. Call me crazy, but he is a big loss this week. (Potentially).

nwHawk

Reaction score
Jake missed a few blocks. Let’s hope he is ready to roll (and stay low) out of the gate.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Jake Curhan is my BOY, and I am his biggest fan on .net.

However I watched him last week and he got LIT UP!
There is no question about it, Curhan is hurt and I think he has been hurt all year. Unless he healed up this week, get him off the field.

Once he is healed, that right side becomes legit!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Seahawks have the better offense. I think the defense will continue the trend of good play. I think Seattle is going to pull away late. I think This team has too much going for it. Giants aren't good against the run. K9 is going to go nuts. Geno is going to cook in 1st half like he always has this year.

hoxrox

Reaction score
They have a strong run game. It will be a good test for the defense.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Ball control may be a significant issue. Weather is calling for heavy rain and wind.

In takeaways, the Giants are +3 and the Hawks are +2... essentially, a wash.

Surprisingly, the Giants lead the league in recovered fumbles with 8 and have only one INT thus far this year.

If the Hawks hold onto the ball, the turnover battle should go our way... fingers crossed.

Latest posts